Personal Goals

Chapter 14

The next morning at school, I saw that Matty was socializing with my friends yet again. I narrowly avoided them and took off to my locker as Justin followed me.
“Kellin, you can’t just keep avoiding everyone,” he told me, leaning against the locker next to mine. “This is two days in a row now, and I think it’s ridiculous.”
“It’s not ridiculous,” I protested, shoving my jacket and my lunch bag into the thin locker.
“It is though. Matty’s been in our group, remember? If you avoid him, then you avoid all of your friends. Do you want that?” he asked. I rolled my eyes.
“I don’t care,” I lied.
“Whatever, man, I‘ll see you at lunch,” he sighed, right before the bell rang. I turned back to my locker so that I could shut and lock it before I went on to my own class. But, as soon as I turned around into the hallway, Matty was standing right there, as if he’d been waiting for me.
“What now?” I moaned.
“I just wanted to know if you thought about my proposal anymore?” he shrugged, taking a step closer to me.
“No, because I already gave you my answer,” I spat. “Look, it was fun while it lasted, but I’m over it. Please just leave me alone.”
He looked angry.
“Yeah, we’ll see about that. I know you still want me,” he shrugged. I gaped at him, completely aghast,
“I do not-“
“Whatever, Kellin. We’ll talk later. You’ll see,” he laughed, before leaning closer and whispering in my ear, “And if you don’t, we’ll just have to fix that, won’t we?”
I froze, the way he said that catching me off guard. I chill ran down my spine as I stared at the floor. He just laughed again and sauntered off down the hallway.
What an asshole! I didn’t remember Matty ever acting this way before we broke things off. I mean, he was always a little full of himself, and definitely dominant in bed- but he was never, like, controlling. It made me really uncomfortable.
The rest of the school day went on as normal, and I was glad to see that Matty didn’t sit with us at lunch. Most of our friends knew that we had hooked up and then had a falling out, but it wasn’t something I wanted to talk about ever again. If he showed up, I’d be afraid of him saying something inappropriate.
After school, I found myself lying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.
We’ll have to fix that won’t we? What the fuck did he mean by that? What was he going to do? I knew for a fact that he wasn’t going to make me like him, or want to be with him again. I was content in my pursuit of a relationship with Vic, and I wanted it to stay that way. I didn’t want to be thinking about anyone else except him.
I rolled over onto my side and closed my eyes, trying to remember back to a couple of weeks prior when Vic had held me in this very spot. I imagined that he was behind me again, his strong arms wrapped around my middle as he kissed my neck.
It was a happy thought, but it just wasn’t the same. I wanted Vic so badly. I wanted him to hold me so that I could forget about Matty being an asshole. I sat up and sighed. I had half a mind to just drive to his apartment and surprise him. It wasn’t like he had anywhere to be, right? He was probably just at home with his daughter-
I was distracted from my strategic planning when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out of m pants and looked to see that it was a text from a number I didn’t have as a contact. I didn’t think anything of it, so I just opened it.
When I did, I practically threw the phone from my hand to the foot of my bed, letting out a little screech.
It was a dick pic. More specifically, it was Matty’s, along with a little note that said ‘You miss this, don’t you?’
I stared at the wall across from my bed, still freaked out. What was happening? I felt my chest tightening and tears welling in my eyes. I had never felt this anxious about anything before. Without hesitation, I grabbed my keys off of the nightstand and left for Vic’s.
*Vic’s POV*
The only bad thing about Tuesdays was that Jenna always came by in the evening to pick up Jess. It was frustrating because I didn’t want Jess to leave, and I also didn’t want to talk to Jenna. Every time I saw her, it was like there was some new thing we were arguing about and it never ended.
This time, it was about the most ridiculous thing. She was mad that I didn’t have Jess a hundred percent ready to go by the time that she knocked on the door.
“Seriously, you know that I come by, why the fuck can’t you just have your shit together?” she said, viciously, as I finished cleaning one of the bottles I had needed to send back. I rolled my eyes.
“Well, maybe if you didn’t show up a fucking hour early-“
“I told you I needed to give the car back to my dad-“
“You didn’t tell me shit!”
“Yes I did! You just don’t listen, God, you’re such a-“
I didn’t get to hear whatever awful name she wanted to call me, though, because someone was knocking at the door. Who the hell was knocking? Jenna rolled her eyes and turned back so she could answer it for me.
“Can I help you?” she snapped. I couldn’t see who was at the door from where I was standing.
“I just- I think I got the wrong-“ I heard Kellin’s voice mumble.
“Wait,” I said, setting the bottle down and pushing past Jenna, to see Kellin standing in my doorway. He looked a little out of it, even as he glanced awkwardly between Jenna and me. I noticed right away that his eyes looked a little red and puffy. I wanted to tell him it was a bad time, but something didn’t seem right.
“Is this a bad time?” he asked, quietly. I shook my head and pulled him inside, before telling him to just sit on the couch. Jenna crossed her arms and gave Kellin dirty look as I zipped up the overnight bag and handed it to Jenna.
“Hold on,” I breathed, quickly darting down the hall to Jess’s room. I went in quietly and gently pulled her from her crib, still sleeping.
“I can’t believe you have her sleeping this late,” Jenna muttered as I handed her over.
“That’s because she doesn’t go to sleep when she’s supposed to. I wonder why that is?” I added the last part sarcastically. I knew Jenna was horrible at keeping her on a schedule. It just made everything harder for me.
“Fuck off,” she snapped, before finally turning to leave. I caught up to her briefly so that I could place a quick kiss on Jess’s head before she left. Jenna gave me a weird look, but I ignored it. At least I cared enough to say goodbye. I waited until they were fully out the door before locking it and turning to Kellin.
“Hey,” I breathed, going to sit next to him. “Sorry you had to see that.”
“It’s okay,” he whispered.
“Are you alright?” I wanted to know. He shook his head, staring at the ground.
“I think I’m being harassed,” he said. “This guy, Matty, won’t leave me alone, and he kind of . . . he scared me. I don’t know why I’m telling you this, I just-“
“Don’t apologize,” I said, quickly, putting an arm around him and pulling him closer to me. “Tell me what he did.”
“Well, he’s . . . Matty’s the guy I used to um, you know- anyway, he’s been trying to talk to me the past couple of days and today he. . . “his voice trailed off. He looked deep in thought, as if he was struggling to vocalize. “He basically said he was going to make me want to hook up with him again. Because he was mad that I said no.”
I was relieved to hear that he wasn’t being promiscuous, but it bothered me that this guy was messing with him. I didn’t like the idea of anyone hurting Kellin in any way, shape or form.
“And then he sent me a picture of his dick,” he added, quickly.
“What?” I said, inhaling sharply. I felt a little pang of jealousy. I didn’t want Kellin looking at some other guy’s junk, especially if it wasn’t something he wanted to do.
“He’s never done this before, and I’m . . . I’m kind of scared,” he admitted. I held him even tighter as he put an arm around my waist, clinging to me.
“Where’s the picture? I’m pretty sure that counts as sexual harassment. We can report him and-“
“I deleted it,” he said. “I shouldn’t have, but it was on impulse. Shit.”
“Oh,” I said, letting out an exasperated sigh. “Well, just let me know and I’ll kick his ass if you need me too.”
“Thanks, but I don’t want you getting in trouble because of me,” he said, sitting up a little as he gave me a little smile.
“I’m just saying. This could be serious, or it could not be. Just be safe, okay?” I asked him, genuinely worried that this guy would try to hurt him in some way. I had no idea who he was or what he was about, but forcing someone to hook up was never something to take lightly.
“I promise,” he said. I kissed him gently.
“Do you want to stay for dinner?” I asked, standing up. I was guessing he’d come over in hopes to get his mind off of things, so that was what I tried to help him do.
“Uh, sure,” he said. I reached my hands out and pulled him off the couch. He hugged me tight before allowing me to make my way into the kitchen.
“I just have like, stuff to make sandwiches, is that okay?” I asked. He nodded. “I know it’s not like caviar or anything-“
“Caviar?”
“I don’t know, that’s what rich people eat, right?” I joked.
“I don’t eat caviar,” He said, sounding disgusted. “To be honest, I’d probably just be having a sandwich if I was home today.”
“What? You don’t have a personal chef?” I joked. He shook his head. “A maid?”
“Uh, we used to,” he shrugged. “I had her fired though, because she pissed me off.”
I froze. What?
“Oh, ha ha,” I chuckled nervously. “I guess I better stay in check then, huh?”
“What? Oh, no, I wouldn’t fire you!” he said, quickly and defensively, before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. “I like you way too much.”
“Good,” I said, relaxing a little. I finished putting a couple of sandwiches together before sitting with him on the couch and eating them. He asked me about Jess and I told him she was doing well. It made me really happy that he was interested in hearing about her.
“What should we do now?” he asked, as I took our plates and put them in the sink after we finished.
“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “What do you want to do?”
“I want to do you,” he said, giggling. I shook my head, grinning. I should have known that’s what he was going to say.
“Hmm . . .”I said, pretending to be deeply contemplating the idea. “Oh, sure, why not?”
He smiled as I walked towards him and led him down the hall to my bedroom. The last time I had him in here, we’d been interrupted.
I pulled him into me and kissed him. He kissed me back like he always did, wrapping his arms around my neck eagerly. I smiled into our kiss and placed my hands at his hips as I led us onto my bed. Once we were lying down, I pulled him on top of me so that he straddled my hips. He looked down and smiled at me, so I bucked my hips upward in response. I watched as his eyes fluttered shut momentarily as he gasped at the sudden friction. I loved it when he made faces like that. How could a person manage to be so sexy?
He dipped down and connected our lips once more as I slid my hands up under his shirt to push it off. He complied, then did the same to me. We moved around like that until we were both naked. I was already breathing unevenly from our heated kissing and grinding against each other.
“Hold on,” I mumbled before rolling to the side and pulling my bottle of lube from my gym bag that was on the floor near the bed. Kellin scooted off of me momentarily as I rubbed the substance over my member. He was about to roll onto his back, ready for me to enter him, but I stopped him. “Ride me.”
He bit his lip and crawled back over me, slowly lowering himself onto my dick. I let out a slow moan as I pushed further into his tight entrance. This was so great.
“Oh, Vic,” he gasped, placing his hands on my chest to brace himself as he started moving on top of me. Shit, that felt good. I loved the feeling of him gyrating over my dick. Fuck. I grew frustrated when the pace didn’t pick up, so I took the liberty of thrusting upwards into it. I reveled in the little gasps and moans he made every time I struck his prostate. I felt as though the more we had sex, the more I knew exactly what to do to drive him crazy. It was incredibly satisfying.
I reached up and wrapped my hand around his length, rubbing furiously as he came close to his climax. I was getting close as well, and before I knew it, we were both coming undone at the same time. We came down from our highs together in a pile of tangled limbs and stickiness. I repositioned us so that we were both facing each other on our sides as I pulled him close to me.
“That was fun,” I breathed, kissing his cheek. His light eyes studied my face as he calmed his breathing. “What?”
“Can I ask you something?” he asked, quietly.
“Yeah, what is it?”
“Are we- I mean . . . are you my boyfriend?” he asked, pressing his lips together as he finished his thoughts. I sighed and smiled.
“If that’s what you want, then yeah,” I shrugged. He just smiled and buried his face against my neck. I guess that answered that question.