Personal Goals

Chapter 2

The next morning, I woke up in a shitty mood, mainly because I was so sore. It kind of sucked, because I really didn’t do much of anything during that first day of working out. It was mainly full of cardio, stretching, and checking out my hot trainer.

I sat up slowly, wincing at the stiffness. I remembered that Vic had given me his number just in case I had any questions, or if we ever needed to reschedule. I was feeling ambitious about this one, so I reached for my phone that was on my nightstand and pulled it off if the charging cable. I opened a new message to Vic and wrote,

I’m really sore this morning. I think I need a massage.

I smirked and hit send, not really seeing any harm in a little flirting. I mean, yeah, I was still in high school, but there was no way he was that much older than I was. I put my phone back down and walked across my room to my closet so that I could get ready for school. I wasn’t a huge fan of the place, but I knew I had to go.

Plus, my friends were at school.

After I was ready, I grabbed my backpack from the corner of my room, where I had left it. It was Monday morning, and it had been sitting there since Friday afternoon. I had no idea if I had homework or anything, but whatever. It was my senior year of high school, and I already knew that wherever I got into college was going to be determined by the grades I already had. Scholarships didn’t matter because I knew my parents would just pay for everything.

“Hey,” I mumbled to my parents as I entered the kitchen. They both mumbled weak good mornings to me as I raided the refrigerator for food. There was a point in time where I actually conversed with my parents regularly, but they never really looked at me the same after they caught me having sex. I imagined it was especially horrifying for them, since it wasn’t like I was getting it on with a girl like they’d have wanted. No, instead they walked in on me pressed against a wall, getting it in the ass. How’s that for a coming out story?

It was awkward as fuck, but I tried my best to just grin and bear it. Staying in my room and hiding from them forever wasn’t going to fix anything, now was it? I let out a dramatic sigh and said goodbye to them before I exited the kitchen through the garage door to go out to my car.

I drove to my friend, Justin’s house so I could drive him to school. He didn’t have his own car, so of course I wouldn’t let him take the bus or walk home when I could just drive him.

“Hey, bitch,” he said to me as he slid in the passenger seat. I chuckled.

“Hey,” I said, shrugging off the comment. He was my best friend, so he could get away with calling me names. In our friendship, ‘bitch’ was like my nickname. It was stupid, but whatever.

“Are we picking up Matty?” he asked me, causing me to grip the steering wheel harder. I frowned at the comment- it was too early for this shit.

“No,” I muttered, bitterly, my entire chance at being in a good mood for school just totally going down the drain.

“Why? Still not talking?” he wanted to know. I sighed.

“No, he stopped talking to me after- you know,” I said, not wanting to talk about it again. Matty was the friend that I had been hooking up with when I got caught. Ever since, he was so embarrassed he was avoiding me all together.

“Oh, after your parents caught you two fucking?” he asked, bluntly. I silently pulled into the parking lot of our school and parked the car, before turning to him.

“I told you before: I don’t want to talk about it,” I said, sternly. Justin just shrugged and pulled his backpack into his lap.

“You know, if it was me, I would still talk to you after your parents caught us getting down and dirty,” he teased, adding a wink.

“What? Ew,” I said, punching him in the shoulder. “One, you’re not even gay …and two, ew, you’re like my brother.”

Justin just laughed and laughed as he got out of the car. Once we got inside, we caught up with our friends, Gabe and Jaime. I stayed quiet and put my backpack away in my locker and took out the books I needed as they went on and on about what they did over the weekend. It was times like these when I really loathed the school’s rule about no backpacks in class. My arms were sore from doing push-ups for the first time in …well, ever; the last thing I wanted to do was carry books.

“What did you do, Kellin?” Jaime asked me, startling me. I turned and blinked at him as I processed his question. I just shrugged.

“I worked out,” I said, flashing the group a cheeky grin. Everyone started laughing as if it were some hilarious joke. “No, I’m actually not kidding. My mom made me see this personal trainer guy.”

“Dude, you’re a toothpick,” Gabe teased. “Like you could lift anything.”

“You just wait. I’ll get super strong and kick your ass,” I shot back, smirking. It was all in good fun, though. We both knew that I would never get strong enough to beat anyone up, and I really didn’t care.

Before we could chat for much longer, the first bell rang, signaling for everyone to get to class. I sighed- this was going to be a long day. This short time in the morning, plus lunch, were the only times I looked forward to in my day. School sucked, and now home wasn’t even fun because I was either stuck in my room, or attempting awkward conversation with my parents.

On top of that, I now had my daily meetings with Vic to go to. I remembered that I had texted him earlier and took out my phone to see if he had replied. I smiled a little when I saw that he did, and hid the phone below my first period desk so I could read what he said.

I think you’ll manage.

I sighed to myself and quickly shot him back a message.

Don’t forget, 4 o’clock at my house.

I hit send, along with my address. We hadn’t scheduled for that, but I didn’t care. I would just tell him that my mom wanted it that way. I didn’t feel like driving all the way to the gym. On top of that, I was suddenly in a much better mood when I remembered that it was Thursday, Meaning both of my parents had some social gathering bullshit meeting to go to. I would have the entire house to myself.

—-

It seemed like it took forever, but once school was finally over, I couldn’t wait to get home. I drove Justin home as quickly as I could, and was well on my way after that. I parked my car in the driveway again, even though I knew I’d get yelled at for it. Whatever.

I ran upstairs to my room to try and figure out to wear. If I was going to seduce this guy right, I was going to need to try and flaunt myself a bit, right? I took off my shirt and tossed it to the ground before going over to my walk-in closet and rummaging through the pile of work-out clothes I had, but almost never wore. Half of these still had tags on them. It only took me a few minutes to find what I was looking for: a pair of running shorts I had gotten as a joke one time.

Running shorts were shorter than most guy shorts, and I wore them to gym class once just to spite a gym teacher I hated, and ended up getting a detention. That might have also been because I wasn’t wearing a shirt either … or underwear.

I grinned as I peeled off my jeans and boxers and slipped on the breezy little shorts before kicking the rest of the clothes back into the pile. I emerged from the closet and plopped down on my bed. Now all I had to do was wait for Vic to show up.

Once it got closer to four, I jumped off of my bed and went to unlock the front door before running downstairs to where the basement was. We had two side to the basement, which some people might have thought was ridiculous. One side was like a game room, with foosball and air hockey and pool. The other side had a bunch of weight set, a treadmill, an elliptical, and a bunch of yoga mats and shit. There was also a door that led to an ice room and a door that led to a sauna room. The only reason we had those was because my mom had this weird belief that you could sweat out bad karma or whatever. I never used them but hey … maybe I would use them with Vic.

I was sitting on one of the weight benches when my phone started ringing. I jumped, startled, and picked it up, grinning when I saw that it was Vic.

“Hey.”

“Um, I’m here? I’ve been knocking and no one’s answered,” he said, sounding a little annoyed. I smiled.

“Okay, I must not have heard you, I’m in the basement. You can just come in. You go down the hallway past the living room and it’s the third door on the right. Then you just come downstairs,” I explained.

“Um, okay,” he said. I could hear him opening the door and shutting it behind himself. “Third door on the what? Your house is like a maze.”

“I know,” I said, probably sounding a little too conceited. “It’s the third door on the right. IT should still be open. Just come down the stairs.”

“Right,” he said, before saying something about finding it and hanging up. I set the phone down and looked towards the stairs. I heard footsteps coming down, so I knew he was actually here.

“Hey, so what- oh, hey,” he said, faltering on his words when he saw me. I bit my lip, reveling in my little victory. Maybe this wouldn’t be as hard as I thought it would be.

“Hello,” I said, cheerfully. I watched as he came into the room, distracting himself from my half-naked presence to check out the room.

“Damn, you guys have your own gym?” he said, setting down the Nike gym bag and the rolled-up mat he had brought with him. “That’s pretty nice.”

“I never use it,” I shrugged.

“Really? Oh man, I would never leave if I could afford something like this,” he said, looking fascinated with all the stuff I had. I rolled my eyes; it really wasn’t that interesting.

“Anyway, can we just get on with this session? I’m really sore,” I whined, playing up the drama.

“Right, you mentioned that earlier. What’s sore?” he said, going over to the mat he brought and rolling it out. He motioned for me to go and sit down on it. I went over to it and sat down slowly, being as dramatic as possible about the pain. I mean, I really was sore, but it wasn’t that horrible.

“Everything’s sore,” I said, leaning back on my hands as I sat with my legs straight.

“You know what’s going to help?” he asked, kneeling down next to me. I shrugged. “More stretching- and don’t even say it. I’m serious.”

I chuckled when I noticed that he knew my mind would go to the gutter. I was really immature about those sort of things. I still found it hilarious.

“I think I’d rather have a massage,” I said. “My muscles are really tight … like, really tight.”

“Well then,” he said, looking away from me. I was getting to him already. This was so going to happen. Maybe not all at once, but something was going to happen that afternoon, I just knew it. Maybe I’d get to suck his dick or something. I looked him up and down, noticing the contours and definition of his arms and in his calves as he kneeled. Finally he sighed and looked up at me.

“Kellin, I’m going to be completely honest with you here,” he said, quietly. “You’re incredibly attractive, but you should know that I’ve been explicitly instructed not to have sex with you.”

And just like that, my mood was totally killed.

“What a bitch,” I muttered, icily, as I sat up straight.

“Hey, that’s your mom you’re talking about,” he said, though he sounded a little awkward. Maybe it was because he called me attractive and I didn’t even react to it.

“Yeah, I know,” I said, frustrated. “And now she’s hell-bent on ruining my life all because she thinks I’m a horrible person.”

“Why does she thin- sorry, I shouldn’t pry,” he said, standing up. “Sorry if I offended you.”

“No, it’s not your fault. Of course you want to follow her instruction. She’s probably paying you a shit ton,” I spat. He didn’t deny it either. He didn’t strike me as the kind of guy that had it all, so I assumed that my mom hiring him was probably one of the best gigs he’d had. “But it’s the whole reason why she’s making me do this stupid ass personal trainer shit- um sorry …”

“No, I’m not offended,” he said, forcing a smile.

“She caught me having sex,” I informed him. Sure, it was a bold move telling him about my personal life, but whatever. If he quit, it would be an excuse to not have to work out. Ha, I was only on my second day and I was already ready to give up.

“That’s, um-“

“I didn’t even get to finish,” I said, exasperated.

“TMI,” he muttered, turning away from me.

“Why?” I asked, wanting to push his buttons even further. “Are you afraid of gay sex?”

He actually laughed at that as he turned back to me.

“Funny thing is, your mom hired me because she heard I was the only gay trainer in the area,” he chuckled nervously. “You might be surprised to hear that your mom actually does care about you enough to make sure you’re being trained by someone who won’t judge you.”

I opened my mouth to say something, but I didn’t have a comeback for that one. To be honest, talking about all of this personal stuff was a little nerve wracking, and I was starting to feel a little vulnerable, so I quickly changed the subject.

“My parents aren’t going to be home until late,” I informed him.

“And?” he wanted to know. I stood on my knees, shuffling over to him as I got a mischievous little idea in my head. He looked down at me nervously, but didn’t move away.

“I know of a little warm up exercise that you might like,” I said, lowering my voice into something that sounded a bit more seductive. I got closer until my face was about eye-level with his crotch.

“Y-yeah?” he whispered. I could already see the tent forming in his mesh shorts. I bit my lip in anticipation as I looked up at him.

“But, you know, it might be against my mom’s rules,” I sighed, sitting back on my knees, distancing myself from his hard-on.

“Oh, fuck the rules, just don’t be a tease,” he said, lustfully. I grinned. This was happening just the way I wanted it to, and I didn’t think there would be any repercussions for it, so I went back up to his shorts, nuzzling my face against his crotch. I heard him let out a small moan from the sudden contact as I kissed his member through the fabric of his shorts. I trailed the kisses upwards until I got to his waistband, which I took in my teeth and pulled down wards until his dick sprung free. Before my mouth got to it though, he suddenly stopped me. “Holy shit, wait, I need to ask you first- how old are you?”

“Eighteen,” I lied. I mean, it wasn’t a huge deal. It was just a hookup, wasn’t it? Plus I’d be turning eighteen in a few months anyway. He heaved a sigh of relief. “How old are you? Fifteen?”

“Funny, but no. I’m twenty two,” he said, suddenly gaining a bit of confidence and thrusting his hips forward so that the tip of his member pushed against my lips. I flicked my tongue out, stroking against the slit as Vic let out another moan. He sounded so hot when he did that. I gripped the base of his dick with one hand and let the other one snake around to squeeze his ass. I might point out that that was pretty nicely toned as well.

I lightly sucked on his tip before quickly taking him in my mouth all at once. I felt the tip hit the back of my throat, but kept going anyway, resisting my gag reflex. It was really uncomfortable, but I knew it drove guys wild when I did that. When they were turned on, so was I.

“God, you’re so fucking good at this,” he moaned as I bobbed my head up and down, my tongue brushing across him as I went. I kept at it for a little while, as Vic gripped my hair, holding me in place as I went down on him. “Fuck, you m-might wanna – Shit, I’m close.”

I didn’t stop though. If anything I picked up my pace, sucking him off harder and faster until his breathing was all over the place and he was spilling into my mouth. I swallowed and pulled back, licking my lips. I sat back on my knees and looked up at him as he dropped into a sitting position, his shorts still around his ankles.

“Well, fuck,” he said, as he tried to catch his breath.