Personal Goals

Chapter 3

Vic just sort of sat there and stared at me for a while and it was starting to get awkward. It was like he couldn’t believe that I had actually just sucked him off. After he didn’t say anything, I started to get impatient.

“You act like you’ve never gotten a blowjob before,” I scoffed, flicking away hair that had fallen in front of my eyes. He jumped and sat up, pulling his shorts back up so that he was covered.

“I have,” he said, getting a little defensive. “We really need to get back to work.”

“I don’t want to,” I said, nonchalantly. I leaned back on my hands, crossing my legs out in front of me as I sat on the mat.

“You have to,” he said, sharply. “I’m not about to lose this job because you don’t want to cooperate.”

I watched as he stood up and paced across the room, muttering something under his breath. He looked a little frazzled, and I wasn’t quite sure why. I was pretty sure I gave him a damn good blow job. He was supposed to be in a good mood now.

“I’m sure you’ll find another one,” I said, “Plus, do you actually think I’m going to tell my mom about this?”

“I guess not,” he sighed, looking back at me. “But you need to at least try, please. I’m not getting into details, but I really, really need this job.”

I studied him a minute. Why would a 22 year old man need this job so desperately? Didn’t he go to college or something? Shouldn’t he have something more secure by now? I mean, that was what I planned on doing. I planned on my parents supporting me financially all the way through college and once I graduated: bam. Job.

“Fine,” I finally said. I don’t know why I did, though. Normally I would have just sent him packing, because I really didn’t give a shit. I got our last maid fired because of something stupid, and I was pretty sure she needed that job too. Maybe it was because Vic was hot, I don’t know.

“Okay, great,” he said, suddenly brightening. “Now let’s get started- for real this time.”

So I sucked it up and went through with the work out for the day. I had to stretch out and then do a lot of core and shit again, then arms. It was pretty hellish considering that my arms were about as strong as wet noodles. In fact, it was embarrassing because I was physically incapable of doing the set of ten he wanted me to do. It got me thinking that maybe it wouldn’t kill me to at least get into shape a little bit.

The agreement Vic had with my mom was that he would get off every two days, so the next day I didn’t have to do any sort of exercise, which was great. After school, I had Justin and Jaime come over and we spent most of the time down in the game room like always.

“So are you actually gonna keep at this personal trainer stuff?” Jaime asked me. “That’s totally not like you.”

“I’m being forced against my will,” I said, picking a ping pong ball up off the floor and aimlessly smacking it back over to his side of the table. It missed completely, but I didn’t care.

“Dude, you can’t even hit a ping pong ball, how are you doing to lift weights?” Justin teased. I shrugged.

“For one thing, that’s an entirely different thing and for another … I haven’t actually lifted anything yet,” I admitted. I wasn’t embarrassed about it, though. These guys knew that I wasn’t athletic, and I didn’t care.

“I bet you can barely lift yourself off the ground,” Justin added. I rolled my eyes, even though it was a hundred percent true.

“I’ll have you know I did push-ups yesterday,” I said, sort of sarcastically. “Like, three entire push-ups.”

“Oh shit, Jaime, we better watch out,” Justin said before they both busted into a fit of laughter. I set the paddle down on the ping pong table and sighed. “So what’s the trainer like? Is it a guy or a girl?”

“Guy,” I said, smirking. Jaime and Justin both noticed my expression and their eyes went wide.

“You’re fucking him, aren’t you?” Justin concluded. I shrugged and sauntered over to the couch and slumped down onto my back.

“Not yet,” I said. “But I will.”

“Damn,” Jaime said, taking a seat on the other end of the couch. I took advantage of his presence and propped my legs over his lap. He tried to push my legs away, but I kicked him in the arm, so he gave up and then just left them there.

“His name is Vic, and he’s- fuck, he’s really hot,” I said, staring at the ceiling as I recalled his features. His soft hair, his big brown eyes, his crooked smile- I stopped myself for a minute, feeling too much like a girl crushing on some guy. This was not a crush, this was a sexual endeavor. I changed my train of thought to further below- to his tan legs, his toned ass, and his thick dick-

“Tap that,” Justin said, sitting on the arm of the couch.

“But don’t tell anyone,” I said, sitting up.

“Yes, because it is my number one priority to tell everyone I know about your weird sex life,” Jaime said, sarcastically. I laughed. These guys were great.

—-

“We’re going on a run,” was the first thing Vic said to me when he got to my house on Wednesday. I frowned, not liking the sound of this at all.

“I don’t want to,” I said, firmly. “I’d much rather sit here and have you stretch me.”

“That’s not funny, you know,” he said, shaking his head. I could see the smile he was trying to hide. I knew he liked it.

“I’ll do anything to get out of a run- want me to suck you off again? I’ll do it,” I said, reaching over and grabbing the waist band of his shorts. He batted my hands away.

“No, we’re not doing that again,” he warned.

“Why not? It’s not illegal,” I shrugged. “It’s not like you’re a teacher or something, you’re just a personal trainer.”

“I still don’t feel comfortable with this,” he said, taking a step back from me. “We’re going on a run whether you like it or not. Run with me or I’ll tell your mom you’ve been trying to seduce me.”

Dammit.

“You’re evil,” I grumbled. He snickered and started upstairs. I followed him reluctantly until we were outside the front of my house. We had already stretched and everything, so all we needed to do now was run. I was totally not up for it, though.

He pushed a couple of buttons on his stop watch then started up a slow, but steady pace. I shuffled along, probably about a pace behind him. We were only at the end of my driveway and I was already getting tired (in my defense, it’s a really long driveway).

“I can’t,” I breathed, slowing down.

“Yes, you can,” he said, dropping down to my pace again. “You just gotta push through it. Don’t forget to breathe.”

“I’m trying,” I whined, as he turned down my street to go further into the neighborhood. I literally felt like I was dying. God, I was so fucking slow it wasn’t even funny. He glanced down at his wrist watch.

“Okay, give me three more minutes of a good effort and we’ll stop,” he said. That ass, he didn’t even sound like he was out of breath. Those last three minutes felt more like three hours, but finally we were done. I stopped completely and bent over.

“No, no, no,” he said, “You gotta keep walking. Put your hands on your head and take deep breaths- that should help.”

“F-fuck that,” I said, sitting down on the sidewalk.

“Up,” he commanded. I looked up at him, squinting as the sun was kind of in my eyes.

“What if I don’t?” I challenged.

“Then … I’ll just leave you here,” he shrugged. I laughed, but then it turned into a cough because I hadn’t fully regained my normal breathing rate.

“Yeah, and your stuff is still in my house. Guess who has the key to that?” I pointed out.

“Your mom,” he shrugged. “Maybe I should go tell her about-“

“Wait, no!” I shrieked, standing up suddenly. It was a little too suddenly, though, because before I knew it, I was losing my balance and toppling over.

Lucky for me, I didn’t hit the hard pavement like I was expecting. Instead, I landed in Vic’s strong arms as he caught me. My breathing hitched as I came in contact with him, but I tried to hide it. As soon as I was fine again, I stood up, pushing him away.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m just dehydrated maybe,” I shrugged. “Let’s go.”

He sighed and followed me back to my house. I felt bad because I really didn’t run very much, but hey. I wasn’t sure I physically could run. It was just too hard.

As we walked, I asked Vic questions about his work. Apparently he was primarily employed at the gym where I had met him on the first day. However, he was a personal trainer more than a gym employee, so his schedule mostly revolved around when he saw his clients. Apparently there were several other people that he met with, but at different times and for varying lengths of sessions. I was pleased to know that I was the only one that had insisted on him training me from home. I assumed I was also the only one to give him a blowjob, which made me happy for some reason.

“So, are we done?” I asked, once we were back in my basement.

“Nope, you have to stretch,” he said. “On the mats.”

I groaned and sat down on the mat as he joined me. He sat across from me, legs spread in a v-shape as he tried to show me a stretch that would work the insides of my thighs.

“Reach towards me,” he said. I extended my arms towards him. “That’s weak.”

“I don’t stretch very far,” I whined, scooting closer to him. He scooted back, giving us the same amount of space as he’d originally allowed. As always, I took it was a challenge and moved my legs so that they were over his as I scooted forward until our bodies were dangerously close and I was practically straddling him.

“Kellin,” he warned, under his breath.

“What?” I shrugged, boldly palming the front of his shorts without warning. I heard him gasp at my touch, and it just turned me on even more.

“Your mom’s upstairs,” he said.

“So? She won’t come down here,” I said, in a low voice, trying to sound as sultry as I possibly could. When he didn’t say anything, I pulled the waistband of his mesh shorts down to reveal his quickly hardening member. I bit my lip as my eyes fell upon it.

“You’re lucky you’re cute,” he whispered, a little harshly. I took it as a compliment though. I gripped the base of his dick and slowly started up a steady rhythm with my fist closed around it. I listened closely as his breathing faltered, his forehead leaning in against mine as I continued pumping him. God, this was so hot.

“Touch me,” I whispered to him. I really was in desperate need of attention down there, too. I half expected him to refuse, but instead his strong hand was suddenly down my own shorts, tugging them off. I sprung free of the restraint of the fabric and let out a short sigh of relief. I hoped he was at least as turned on by this whole set up as I was. I gasped as I felt his hand around me, trailing up and down my length.

“God,” I breathed, as he started pumping me faster. The faster he went, the harder I went. It went in this pattern for a while until I felt myself getting close. “I’m close.”

“S-same,” he nearly choked. I took that as my cue to go faster, and before I knew it, his breathing was erratic, and his body was shaking as he came all over my hand. I still had a hold of him as he finished me off, and soon we were both a sweaty mess and not for the reasons we were supposed to be.

“What the fuck am I going to do with you,” Vic moaned, pulling up his shorts and laying down on his back as I grabbed a towel from a basket near the sauna to clean us up.

“Whatever you want,” I suggested, with a wink. I totally had this guy wrapped around my finger.