Personal Goals

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*Kellin’s POV*

I didn’t go back to school for the rest of the week. That was partially because I didn’t feel up to it, but it was also partially because I was helping Vic out by watching Jess while he was at work. It was alright, I guess. Vic gave me instructions on when she needed to be fed and when she needed to be put down for naps, as well as how to change her diaper, which was pretty gross. While babysitting my boyfriend’s kid wasn’t all that fun, I felt like I needed to do it. Vic was visibly stressed and was desperately trying to figure out a way to work his schedule around Jess, and it wasn’t looking very good.

“Don’t you have someone that could watch her?” I asked him that Saturday night. He had just put Jess to bed, and was attempting to relax next to me on the couch. He heaved a big sigh.

“I don’t know,” he said, running his fingers through his hair and staring off at the wall behind the TV. I scooted closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He relaxed a little and trailed his hand over my thigh. “You still need to finish up school and get a job.”

“I know, but there’s only a few weeks left of school. If you can move most of your appointments to when the school day is over, then I can definitely watch her,” I suggested. “And then once I get a job, I can put my availability in for when you’re home.”

“It’s asking too much for you to watch her, Kellin,” he sighed. “I can’t ask you to take on that responsibility.” I bit my lip and sat up, watching him carefully.

“I want to,” I told him, firmly. “If it wasn’t for me, you’d still have your job and –I just feel a little guilty.”

His eyes focused on mine, studying me. He looked concerned. “Kellin, she’s my daughter, not yours. It’s not your responsibility to watch her as much as I’m asking you to. I need to like, find a good baby sitter or something.”

“Hey,” I said, turning and placing my hands on his shoulders. I suddenly felt a little nervous being so serious with him, but I knew I had to say what was on my mind. “It doesn’t matter. You’re my boyfriend and I love you, so I’m going to help you out in every way I can.”

He just stared at me for a good minute, as I stared back. My stomach felt uneasy as I slowly realized what I’d just said to him.

I told him I loved him! I mean, I hadn’t even really thought about it before, yet here I was saying it like it was nothing. Did I really love him? I thought about it in those awkward moments of silence and ultimately came to the conclusion that I did. In fact, I loved most things about him- the way he looked, the way he spoke, the way he moved, the fact that he cared about me more than anyone else seemed to. Of course I loved him.

“Did you just-“

“Yeah,” I said, finishing his sentence. “What are you thinking about?”

“Nothing,” he said, though I noticed a small grin. “Only that I love you too.”

I just smiled wide and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back, but it was short lived.

“Hey,” I said, pouting at the lack of duration.

“In all seriousness, I do need to work things out,” Vic said, still sounding stressed. I rolled my eyes.

“We’ll worry about it later,” I said, crawling into his lap and straddling him. He absentmindedly rested his hands at my hips. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. “We were having a moment.”

“Were we?” he teased. I nodded eagerly.

“Yes, and you ruined it by stressing,” I pointed out. “Why don’t you take a break for a little while and then we can figure some things out, okay?”

“Maybe just a little break,” he whispered as he reconnected his lips with mine. A fluttering sensation welled inside my chest as I threw my arms around his neck, kissing him back hungrily. Our kiss took on a solid rhythm, gathering intensity with each motion. I tangled my fingers with his hair, clinging to him as his hands roamed over my back. This moment was just perfect.

However, as perfect as it was just kissing him, I quickly felt myself wanting- no, needing more. I rocked my hips forward, grinding against him. He let out a soft moan, clutching me tighter as I did.
“I want you,” I said, trailing kisses away from his mouth and across his jaw.

“Well, good, ‘cause you’re gonna get me,” he mumbled, moving one of his hands south and squeezing my ass. I jumped a little, but then just laughed. He chuckled, but it faded quickly as we both realized how much we both wanted to just get in each other’s pants.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” he suggested. Just as I was about to get off of him and run to his room, he stood right up, carrying me with him.

“Holy shit,” I gasped, surprised at how easily he could lift me. I just held onto him for dear life as he carried me into the next room, only setting me down when we reached the bed. He laid me down on my back and crawled over me, immediately dipping down to kiss me. I reached down between us for the button of his jeans, tugging them open. He gasped as I palmed his hard-on through the fabric of his boxers.

He broke from me momentarily so that he could pull his shirt off over his head and kick off his pants. As he did so, I took advantage of my opportunity to do the same. He came back to me, holding himself over me before he kissed me gently.

“You’re perfect,” he said, quietly as my chest welled. Before I could respond, he was moving his head lower, connecting his lips with something down below instead.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped at the sensation. The feeling of his warm, wet mouth sucking on my member was something I would never get tired of. He was so good at giving head, and well, it was Vic. “Vic . . . god Vic, if you keep doing this I’m not going to have anything left for-“

“For what?” he asked, quickly popping his mouth off of my dick.

“F-for fucking,” I said, feeling frustrated by the absence of stimulation down there. I watched as he bit his lip, eyes scanning over me.

“Oh, I’m not going to be fucking you,” he said, softly. I moaned.

“Vic.”

“But that’s only because I’d rather make love to you,” he added, moving back on top of me so that he could kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around him, just so completely happy to be in this moment. I had never had a guy tell me he loved me, and I most certainly never had a guy tell me he wanted sex to mean something more. It was amazing. He broke from the kiss and planted a quick one on my cheek. “Let me get the stuff.”

I waited patiently as he got up to grab the bottle of lube before returning to me.

“Roll onto your side and just relax, babe,” he said softly. Babe. I did as he instructed and felt him positioning himself behind me. I relaxed, resting my head against the pillow as he applied the lube to his fingertips and began to stretch me. I doubted I really needed it, but I just let him do whatever he wanted to do with me. I trusted him. “Ready?”

“Of course,” I breathed, my breathing hitching as I felt him pushing into me from behind. As he entered, he wrapped his strong arms around me and burying his face against my neck. God, it was so perfect. It was like cuddling and having sex at the same time and I loved it.

“Do you like it?” he asked me as he moved around.

“I love it,” I corrected as he let one of his hands wrap around my dick. I let out another gasp, so turned on by all of the sensations. He kissed my neck again, sending off another round of fireworks in me. His hips started to move, pushing himself in an out of me. It was nice and slow, but it only lasted for a little while.

“I have to admit, this is nice and all,” I said, “I but I really want you to do me harder and faster.”

“I can arrange that,” he said, his voice breathy and lusty. He pulled out of me, but only so that he could turn me onto my back. Positioning himself between my legs, he was quick to re-enter me. At this better angle, he was certainly able to meet my needs.

He leaned over me, kissing my forehead as he thrust into me, harder and harder. I moaned, draping my arms around his shoulders as he found a good pace, and one where he was hitting me right where I needed it every time. I felt as though I could just lay there all day like that, but of course biology had the upper hand.

“Oh fuck, I’m coming,” I moaned, getting that pooling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

“Do it,” he urged, slamming into me harder, forcing me towards my climax. I let out a loud gasp as the wave of pleasure crashed over me, leaving me writhing against the sheets as Vic rode out my high. It wasn’t too long after that he was coming undone as well. After he pulled out, he cleaned us up, then assumed his position in bed next to me.

He pulled the covers over us and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled against him, smiling as he kissed the top of my head.

“I love you, Kells.”
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter after this!