Status: Some updates maybe right away or some will come slow. Depends how good my creative muses are too me so please bare you beautiful people!

Broken

Prologue

Getting half the chance to be with the 2013 Sexiest Man Alive Adam Levine most "Normal Girls" and when I say normal girl I mean you can't find her in the pages of Sports Illustrated or walking the runway of the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. "Normal Girls" wouldn't just walk away from it all. They wouldn't walk away from Adam Levine. Not even if hell were to freeze over.

This "Normal Girl" did though. She was tired of being toyed around like some rag doll. Besides she wasn't made for all that fame and all those events that Adam would drag her too. She came from a Blue Collar family that had basically survived paycheck to paycheck and hell times were even slim then. Her dad was a Truck Driver and her mom was a Stay at home mom who stayed at home to raise their 3 daughters. Even though she would have a string of odd jobs here and there. Now her mom was a full time college student.

The "Normal Girl" of course had no body like a model. She wasn't even remotely close to having one! She wasn't an amazon height she stood at an even 5 feet tall. Which made Adam a little more then a foot taller then her. She weighed more then a 100 pounds and you couldn't play the game count the ribs. She weighed in at an even 150 pounds she wasn't fat she was just a tad thick and curvy and she had hips that went on for days thanks to her pear shaped figure. That was one of the things that Adam had loved about her the hips. He would always grab on them. Oh and of course she had the natural 36 D Bust to go with it and she wasn't flat as a board.

Kayla Noelle Westbrook was 21 years old and living a normal life. Hell she still lived at home and was going to college to become a Nurse. She was even working at a Nursing Home as a STNA while going to school. Till one night out with her friends just being a normal person and one concert turned her life into utter chaos. Who knew a one night stand would change so much. She was young and care free and just in shock that she had randomly decided for one night to be a "Groupie" and have sex with Adam Levine. Then of course she got pregnant! Just her luck.

Then she was thrown into a world of being refered to as Adam Levine's Baby Momma. Most of the time Adam tried his best to keep her away from any cameras. She didn't want her pregnancy around the entire world but she also knew that she couldn't hide in Adam's New York apartment for the next 9 months. So tons of baggy clothes and dodging questions was what worked.

Now here she was 23 years old and the mother to a very active 2 year old Aubree Skye Levine. She was back in Ohio currently trying to get her job back and enroll back into school to finish her degree to get her BSN. Plus deep inside Adam Noah Levine had broken her down..

Is this going to be their version of a twisted love story? Or is it true what people say? All good things must come to an end.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isnt my best work but give me some credit here! It's 2 am and I can't sleep!! Lol.