Status: Some updates maybe right away or some will come slow. Depends how good my creative muses are too me so please bare you beautiful people!

Broken

Seeing Adam Again

It had been a few months since the split. Kayla had packed her and Aubree up one night after a big fight and they left Adam's Manhattan apartment. She loaded up her 2010 Jeep Rubicon and she drove the 4 1/2 hours home to the state of Ohio she just let the tears silently fall as she drove the highway as fast as the speed limit allowed she just wanted to be far away.

As soon as she crossed the Ohio state line she drove herself to her older sister Alicia's house. She was the oldest by 5 years and was never for team Adam to begin with. She thought he was stuck up and cocky and a very inpersonable person. The only thing good that came from him was her niece that she absolutely adored. Then of course in front of Aubree Alicia would not say one bad word about Adam Levine. As soon as she had gotten to Lordstown Ohio and to her sister's house Kayla powered down the Verizon Wireless powered white I phone 5 shoving it into a freezer bag along with Adam's platnium Rolex that she had been wearing since Aubree was born. She was trying to rid herself of anything that Adam had given her. So far the phone that had been in his name and his watch and a necklace he had given her after a few months of being together were now in a freezer bag at the bottom of her purse.

It was hard to believe that almost 3 months had passed since that night she arrived at her Great Grandmother's old home broken and all cried out. The following morning after that Kayla went to Verizon and gotten a phone line in her name and was currently now using a white Samsung Galaxy 3. Then she turned her plain jet black curly locks into jet black curly locks with vibrant red highlights going through it. She was currently trying to enroll back into school and was working part time back out at the Nursing Home that she had once worked at before even meeting Adam Levine. Speaking of Adam Kayla hadn't seen him since the split. He wasn't very happy to find out that Kayla powered the phone down in his name and got one of her own oh and then he got the new number VIA a text message. He hadn't seen Aubree since the split either. Right now all he was to Aubree was a financial benefit. He paid for her Gymnastics and Dance class that she suddenly decided that she needed to take.

Well all of that was about to change. Adam had texted Kayla about a week ago and Maroon 5 was doing a concert at the House Of Blues in Cleveland this coming weekend promoting the release of OverExposed the Deluxe Version. He asked if he could keep Aubree for the weekend because he really needed to spend time with his daughter. Kayla knew what she had to do she could never be the type of person that kept her child away from their father. Especially considering Aubree was such a Daddy's Girl to begin with. The only downside was that Kayla had to spend Friday night with an ex boyfriend she still loved while he performed at the House Of Blues. At least she was going to be able to take her best friend Jade with her. Deep down Kayla was extemely nervous to see Adam. Considering the last time they saw eachother they were face to face screaming at eachother.

Friday:
Today was the day that Kayla had been dreading but the day Aubree had been bouncing off the walls about. She didn't know what day of the week it was all she knew was that she got to see her daddy and that was all she cared about. So even if Kayla wasn't happy about the situation she was happy that her baby girl was happy. Aubree loved watching her daddy while he "Worked" she loved music period that was a thing she had gotten from her mom and dad even though Kayla couldn't sing a lick she loved listening to music. Aubree had been playing drums since before she could walk! Kayla smiled at the memory of being woken up at 7 in the morning and walking into Adam's music room to see Aubree in her daddy's lap at 10 months old with drum sticks in her hands banging on a set of Adam's drums giggling every time it made a sound. Kayla found herself flopping onto Adam's purple velvet couch and watching them for the next hour. Recording the entire thing on her I phone of course! Kayla shook her head a few times she needed to stop smiling upon the past.

Kayla had dressed Aubree in her leopard print leotard with a pair of black tights and then pulling on her black poofy sparkly tutu. Then Kayla slipped her black sparkly ankle length UGG's onto her feet. Then Kayla pulled Aubree's Dark curly hair into a ballerina bun at the top of her head leaving her ears in full view so you could see the tiny diamonds she had in her ears since Adam had gotten her ears pierced at 4 months old. Then she let her go off into the kitchen with her Aunt Alicia so Kayla could walk down the hall to her room to get herself ready.

Kayla walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. What was one to wear when you were meeting your ex boyfriend for the first time in 3 months? He wasn't only your ex boyfriend but he is the father of your daughter and a man you still found yourself in love with. Even though you didn't want him to know that you still loved him! Oh well she would ponder the clothing dillema while taking her shower.

She stayed in the shower for about 15 minutes. The hot water spraying like needles on her body. She had it as hot as she could stand it hoping it would drain all thoughts of Adam Levine away. As she rinsed her Pure Seduction body wash off her body her thoughts still traveled to him! So nope! Didn't help at all. She bent down and turned off the water wrapping herself into a puffy white cotton towel before stepping out of the shower and walking down the hall to her bedroom.

As soon as she got into her bedroom she shut the door behind her and walked over to her laptop and turned on her Windows Media Player and Royals by Lorde began to fill her computer speakers and then she returned to her task at hand.

She walked over to her dresser with attaching vanity and turned on her straightner and then dropped her towel. She rubbed her Victoria Secret Amber Romance lotion all over her body and then applied her Tropical Paradise deoderant. Then she slid open her underwear drawer and tried to find something to wear. She slipped on a pair of black lace cheeky boyshorts. Ugh! Why was she even putting on Adam's favorite type of underwear?! She made sure she put on a bra that wasn't apart of a bra and panty set she didn't need to capture his attention. So she chose her Leopard print bra and clasped it into place. At least it made her boobs look good! Now to work on the giant clothes dillema!

Kayla had slipped herself into a pair of dark wash American Eagle skinny jeans that were snug and molded to her body perfectly flaunting her hips. Then she chose a plain black V neck with a deep V cut. Then she paired that with a Black and Grey plaid infinity scarf. Then she put on a pair of black no show ankle socks and then slipped her feet into Black Minnetonka triple fringe boots that rested right below her knee cap.

Her make up was minimal. Just some cover up and a tad of bronzer with some masscara and eyeliner to make her eyes pop. Then she applied a layer of clear lip gloss. She also kept her jewelery to a minimal as well. Wearing just a pair of Sonoma feather earrings from Junk Gypsy pairing that with a Soul Awake necklace from Junk Gypsy.

Then she straightened her hair and gave it a little flip and sprayed herself down with body spray and walked down the hall into the living room where her best friend Jade was sitting.

"Well took you long enough for someone that isn't trying to impress her ex" Jade teased and then laughed as Kayla shoved her and then walked into the kitchen to get Aubree. "Come on baby girl" Kayla tells her as she watched her older sister Alicia fill Aubree's sippy cup with sweet tea. "It's time to go see daddy" Kayla said as much as she knew in her head she was dreading it.

They walked into the living room as Kayla zipped Aubree into her pink fuzzy North Face and then put her black winter coat with a brown furry hood on top of it and zipping it up. " Snug as a bug in a rug"? Kayla asked her daughter as she had gathered the bag she packed for Aubree. She didn't know if Adam had brought anything and he hadn't bothered to tell her. "Yep me ready to see daddy!" Aubree yelled. "Lets go kid were outta here" Jade tells her picking her up and letting Kayla carry the bag.

As the stepped out into the snowy day Kayla looked up at the sky. "Lord please help me survive this" She whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Forgive me for grammar errors or proper english :)