Status: Some updates maybe right away or some will come slow. Depends how good my creative muses are too me so please bare you beautiful people!

Broken

Dinner

As Jade worked the busy streets of Cleveland behind the wheel of the driver's seat Kayla sat in the passenger completely engrossed in her own thoughts. Her head just kept traveling back to that moment that took place not even just a half an hour ago. She had never seen Adam so mad about something so simple. Take that back! She had seen him that mad but when he had been that angry something entirely bigger then that arguement was happening. She and Aubree were leaving and that was a choice that she had made.

Jade took a quick glance at the person she had considered her best friend since they met that day in the hall during Middle School. "If you keep thinking that hard your head is going to explode" Jade teased hoping that would pull Kayla's mind out of the thoughts she was currently thinking. She knew Kayla all to well she would over think and she would over analyze things until she eventually exploded and destroyed anything that stood in her way. Jade looked over at her and once again she saw nothing but a blank stare. "Kayla earth to fucking Kayla are you going to talk to me at some point?!" Kayla closed her eyes and then she blinked a few times trying to shake the thoughts from her head. Truth be told she didn't want to think about it anymore then she had too.

Then she opened her mouth to talk. "I have never seen him that mad Jadey like ever" Kayla whispered as she looked out the windshield and onto the city streets. Jade let the breath out that she had been holding she had never really found herself a proud member of Team Adam truth be told she always figured that in somehow or some way it was more than likely to turn out this way. He and Kayla had come from 2 different worlds and one way or another them 2 worlds were never meant to be mixed. Even though not once would she show her friend that much disrespect. She and Adam had a child together so it really didn't matter what Jade thought because Adam Levine was always going to be in the picture and he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Jade shook her head of any anti Adam words before she spoke. "Look were in Cleveland! This is Ohio's version of New York City your kidless come on lets finally go check out that Michael Symon place you have been dying to go too! Cheer up buttercup things are going to get better!" Kayla looked over at her best friend before she spoke again. "Fine no more Adam Levine talk lets just get to B Spot you have me excited now!" That's my girl" Jade yelled as she drove the 25 minutes to B Spot with a smile on her face.

Once they pulled into the parking lot Kayla grew even more excited and the thoughts of Adam and the fight were coming few and far between or at least for now being put on the back burner. Tonight it was about her having a mommy free night and enjoying the company of her best friend.

Once inside they found a table closest too the bar. It was a small circular table with 2 bar stools attached to the floor and could spin just the slightest in either direction. They were seated just a few minutes before their waitress Jessica approached them. "Welcome to B Spot are you guys ready to order or do you need more time"? She looked at the 2 young women. Kayla was the one to speak hell she was so excited to even be here! Michael Symon had been one of her chef heros and now she was about to eat at a place he freaking owned!!! "Actually were ready for drinks and a appetizer" Kayla told her. She ordered a order of cheese sticks and a order of fried pickles. Then Jade ordered a simple Budlight while Kayla ordered the infamous Wrong Island Ice Tea. "Well by the looks of your drink selection looks like I'm driving home" Jade teased.

"You would be right my friend"Kayla told her. Tonight is about me forgetting anything that has to do with Adam Noah Levine even if it is just for a little while" Kayla said looking around the place and fighting the temptation to just go picture crazy. Jade raised her beer bottle and looked at her friend. "Well you wonderful woman let the drinking commence!" They clinked bottle with glass and then laughed. Tonight was going to be amazing! Kayla was bound and determined for it to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay! My muses ran away from me good thing they came back!