Don't Know What to Do.

Anna

Anna works to the very end of the bell to try to finish her art project, like she always does. She has been working on it for about a week and it was turning out great. You could see every hair on the panda and the face seemed so real that it looked like a real panda was staring at you when you looked at. The bell rang and Anna had to put up her painting.
As she started to gather her things Wendy came up to her, “Oh your work is always so amazing! It could never compare to my drawing, its just a silly fish.”
“What are you talking about, I saw your fish it was really detailed!” Anna replies.
“Now you are just pitying me,” Wendy says, and her face slightly reddens, “ Well, we better get to our next class.
“Yeah,” Anna says then they go to math class.

***
During math Wendy is talking to a lot of her friends and laughing together. When the bell rings Wendy go straight to Anna.
“Oh my god! David was hilarious! He was talking about this girl named Ann she is failing this grade! He said she was so dumb that the only class she wasn’t failing was art, and that she had a C- in that class!”
“That’s not funny. Really, some people have a hard with school!”
“Oh, yeah, I guess you are right, its just a rumor though so it doesn’t really matter.”
“Yeah, I’m sure that it’ll be fine, but don’t go spreading that around more.”
Wendy then heads off to her homeroom, for study hall.
David then walks up to Anna, “Hey Ann since when have you been friends with Wendy. Really you should stop talking to her, we can’t have your dumbness rubbing off onto her.”
“Are you talking to me?” Anna replies.
“Aw how cute she doesn’t even know her own name,” David says to one of his friends,”Of course I’m talking to you.”

***
In the morning the next day Wendy comes up to Anna and starts to talk to her. “Hey, the rumor now is saying that Ann was so busy with her boyfriend that she didn’t do any of her home work for a month and thats why she has such a low grade and is failing.”
“Hahaha, thats crazy!” Anna didn’t know what else to say so she said, “Oh, well I better get to my class see you later.”
All day she kept hearing more and more absurd rumors about her. She tried to just ignore it, but it got hard when people started asking her in person. After math class David and Wendy came up a to Anna and started to talk to her about how she needs to stop seeing so many boys and that she should work more so she doesn’t fail this year.

***
At this point Anna had endured this kind of conversation all day, even a few teachers talked to her hoping that her grade would go up. Thats right, Anna didn’t have the greatest report card, and at that moment she was failing math, but she tried so hard every day and always did her best, and she, of course, did not go around dating a bunch of guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you tell me lisa's name then I'll edit it too, but I can't remember it right now! Oh and if I referred to David as a "she" then tell me because at first it was going to be a girl, but I think I fixed may have missed some of it I'll look over it again when I'm done with the rest of the story. Oh, and If you got a better name tell, the next chapter I'll tie in more stuff into it. I think I'll add Anna older looking back at what happened, not really sure though. This note is mainly just for Karsyn just so people know. And you may have to work on it a little your self to make a script I'll try to help though... wait I got it its wendy I'll fix that now then.