Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

Its Just A Joke. Right?

*Alan's P.O.V.*
I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. I groaned and took some Advil. My phone started blasting Slipknot. Austin was calling. "Hello." I answered the phone. "Alan. I need you to come over. Its Gielle." he sounded like he was crying. "Ok. I'll be over in about 20 minutes." I said. "Ok." he sighed. "Bye." "Goodbye." I hung up. As soon as I was dressed, I ran out to my car. I drove to Austin's and saw Gielle putting her bags in the trunk of her car. What the hell happened? I ran into his apartment. "Austin?" I asked. "In here!" he called from the bedroom. I ran to him. "What happened?" I asked. He looked up. His face was blotchy and he had tears streaming down his cheeks. "S-she cheated on me." he whispered. "She what!?" I was pissed. "I'm divorcing her." he started crying again. I sat by him and wrapped my arms around him. "That's fucked up. I'm so so sorry." I conforted him. He stopped crying after awhile. "Thanks for coming over." he hugged me. "Anytime. You're my best friend. I'd do anything for you." I hugged him. The door opened and Gielle stood in the bedroom doorway. "Goodbye Austin." she threw her ring at his feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh. Drama. :D