Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

I Will Always Be There

*Austin's P.O.V.*
She cheated on me. What did I do wrong? I can't fucking believe it. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing.
Alan: Hey. Come over here and stuff your face with ice cream. It will make you feel better.
Me: Ok. I'll be over in a few.
Alan: OK. See ya in awhile.
I sighed. I got up and changed. I headed over to Alan's place. I knocked on the door. Alan answered it and pulled me inside. I saw the living room and my jaw dropped. Alan built a fort out of pillows, couch cushions and blankets. "Come on!" Alan drug me into the fort. There was a huge tub of rocky road ice cream in the fort along with hot chocolate and his laptop. "I put a movie in. I will not be telling you what it is." Alan smiled. I rolled my eyes. I took a cup of hot chocolate and a spoon. Alan started the movie. After about five minutes into the movie, I knew what it was. Saw. I know exactly why Alan chose it too. This movie scares the shit out of him which always causes us to cuddle. "Thank you." I said. "For what?" Alan looked at me. "For getting me out of the house and helping me enjoy myself. I needed this." I smiled. "No problem. I will always be there for you." he smiled. We watched the movie and almost ate all of the ice cream. Alan started yawning. I put the ice cream away and washed the cups. I got back into the fort and saw Alan already put away his laptop. I crawled under the covers and instinctively wrapped my arms around him like always. "Good night Austin." Alan snuggled close to me. "Good night Alan." I closed my eyes and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww. :3