Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

The Wedding

*Austin's P.O.V.*
I stood across from Alan. He looked... Wow.
*Time skip to the vows*
We had each written vows. I was first. "Alan, when I first met you, you were broken down and ready to give up. I promised myself that I would help you. I've always had a small crush on you, but I kept denying it and ignored those feelings. It worked for awhile. It wasn't until Gielle left me, I realized, you were always the one I wanted. I will always love you. I'm honored to call you mine." I tried not to cry.

*Alan's P.O.V.*
Austin looked amazing. After he said his vows, I could see tears in his eyes. He looked so happy. My turn. "Austin, I remember when I met you in highschool. I was so broken and you had your life together. I honestly didn't understand why you wanted to help me. I thought I was hopeless, that no one could fix me. But you fixed me. You helped me get where I am today. I love you Austin and I always will." I sniffled fighting tears.
*No one's P.O.V.*
"Do you Austin take Alan to be your lawful wedded husband? To have and to hold, through thick and thin? In sickness and in health?" the priest looked at Austin. "I do." Austin smiled at Alan. "Do you Alan take Austin to be your lawful wedded husband? To have and to hold, through thick and thin? In sickness and in health?" he looked at Alan. "I do." Alan smiled at Austin. "You may now kiss." the priest said. Austin and Alan shared a passionate kiss. They broke apart and everyone cheered. It was official, they were married.
♠ ♠ ♠
Their names are now:
Austin Robert Ashby-Carlile
Alan Anthony Ashby-Carlile