Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

I Can't Do This Anymore

*Alan's P.O.V.*
I just got back onto my bus. I can't do this anymore. The cheating on Austin.I'm going to tell him. "Austin." I opened his curtain a little. "Yeah." he looked kind of shocked. I don't blame him. " I need to tell you something." I gulped. He sat up in his bunk. I sat by him. I closed the curtain and turned on Austin's bunk light. "What is it?" he asked softly. "The reason I have been gone a lot and I flinch and I'm so distant is... I-I've been forced into a relationship with this guy. The only reason I agreed to do it is because he threatened to hurt you. I can't let you get you get hurt." I started crying. "I swear to god. I do NOT enjoy it. I feel so fucking dirty. I completely understand if you don't want to be with me anymore." I looked down. He gently lifted my head with his hands. He looked me in the eyes."First off, I still want and need to be with you. Second, tell me who this guy is so I can beat the shit out of him for hurting the most important person in my life." he said in a steady voice although tears streamed down his face. I told him everything else. He wiped away my tears and gently kissed me.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
I'm going to kill that asshole. "Alan. Have... have you been c-cutting yourself again?" I stuttered. He slowly nodded. I hugged him gently. "I'm so fucking sorry." he whispered. "Don't be." I kissed his head. I remember when he went through this in high school. "I need to see how bad it is." I whispered. He gulped. He moved out of my arms and pulled down his jeans. I saw his thighs and gasped. Alan slowly pulled his pants back up. He looked at me. His once sparkling bright eyes were dull and lifeless. He told me he wanted to cuddle. I pulled him close to me and covered us with a blanket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Austin knows about Jonathan. What will happen next? Please comment and subscribe. :)