Wizened-Teeth’s Worst Words

Silly speech; slip-sliding from his lips. He spoke it with an air of authority and surety that did not suit him. It was practiced. It was haphazard. Made by a clown in the back of his mind. Beyond all perception. Yet, perceiving!
What was its purpose? Why did he speak it? Why this change?
Because he had to! He had to? They were speaking back to him and he was becoming wilder, bolder and more crazed.
It didn’t matter what he said because he kept interrupting him. Him who was trying to understand him! And he never had time for him to speak when he spoke over him and demanded attention from him; and time while dragging it away from the others!
Like the corpse of the argument he wanted to show them! They were there. And he was here. Or was He there? And that’s where he was? Anyway he joined it together with silk, he wove from the air. From their hair! Which he had plucked when he came! Bam, bam, battering up to them with his WORRRDDSS!
Silly, slip-slip sliding. Anyway, he was confused or was he bringing it all together? What was he bringing together? This might have seemed light-hearted but it was certainly not! They were angry and accusing him and he denying them and cracking a whip at them.
But! He had no experience taming the lions that he had made them into, with his sharp words like a curved-Arab sword! What’s it called, again? And they ribbing him apart and him in pain and sorrow and embarrassment.
But they were there and he was here. And the words silly from his lips.