Status: 1% Installed

The Second Coming

Alfred F. Jones is America. The glorious, the victorious and the free - But what happens when the stability of the UN is toppled all because of the past. Russia is considered a threat to the world, but will the self-proclaimed hero stop there... Or will he try to become a dream he's always had?

(Warnings: Current and past history is taken into account with this fic, as it takes place in the future. Mostly, it's a lot of focus on the Cold War, but may include other things in American and Russian history as well as other nations depending on the significance of an event to the story. If you are at risk of being offended or triggered by any of these things, please keep that in mind. I will try my best to keep all the characters IC, however I will take some authorial licensing and I will be including a few OCs for plot purposes, although they will not be the central focus of the story. War and all aspects of it will be mentioned. Please remember that while he may bully the other nations into doing his will, Alfred will not be violently harming any of them and he will try his best to aspire to be like Rome - In so that he is trying to keep as much culture as possible while spreading technology and law. The story does follow him, mostly, so He is made out to look glorified. Yes, this was intentional. Yes, I am American. Yes, you will probably see some of my political self show through, however I will avoid doing so as much as possible. I will also try to avoid ships, however I'm a massive fangirl and Hetalia is about a bunch of gay nations, so no hate if I throw a little comedy in there to lighten the mood. Human names used).
  1. Chapter One
    Ivan leaves the UN and Alfred goes over to Arthur's for tea.