Her King.

The friend

Juice got called to church luckily before anything went any further with the two of us. That man drives me insane, and I can’t help but want to tackle him to the ground every time he is around me. Nothing can ever be, between the two of us. No matter how much we want it…My dad will never let that happen.

Sighing I grab a towel and head into the bathroom turning on the water I undress and climb under the warm water that instantly relaxes my muscles. After finishing my shower I wrap a towel around me and go into my room. I grab yoga pants and a SAMCRO t-shirt and put them on. I grab my phone and scroll through my contacts until I find the name that I am looking for.

Jessica Tannanhill is my best friend and has been my best friend since I lived here when I was younger. Even when I lived in Ireland, we always kept in contact. I hated being apart from her, and when I did come home, we still haven’t seen each other that much, because she’s not to found of this club, and she doesn’t want to get involved in anything.

I can’t say that I blame her because, if I had the choice. I’d be long gone from here. I wouldn’t wait around until the next time that I almost die.

I press send and wait for her to answer. “Hello.” I smile.

“Hey Jess, it’s Ronnie.” I hear her switch ears before she replies.

“Hey Ronnie, how are you doing?”

“I’m good…I just could really use a friend right now, and I know you don’t like the clubhouse, but
Gemma is having a cook-out tonight and you should come, I am sure Happy would be glad to see you.”

It’s silent on the other end for a bit, and I begin to think that she hung up on me but then she answers me. “Okay, I will see you at eight.”

We say our good-byes. I sit my phone down and make my way out into the bar. I could really use a beer right now, but considering my condition, I can’t have one. It’s getting really loud in church.

I grab a muffin and milk and sit at the bar, pretending I can’t hear, them while trying to find out what’s going on.

JAX’S POV

We were talking about what we planned to do about our warehouse blowing up last night, and what we were going to do about the two dead Mexicans that are in the hide away.

“I got to tell you something, man. I mean it could be bad.” Tig says. We all look at him waiting for him to continue.

“It already is.”

“Those two dead Mexicans in the warehouse hole. I was hitting them.”

“Jesus Christ. Both of them?” Clay says and props his head in his hand as he stares at Tig with disbelief. I lean back in my chair.

“Oh yeah. Kind of a taco twofer thing.” Bobby chuckles a bit and I smirk.

Of all the people to do something like that is Tig, he’s the sick one of the group. He’s always looking for a quick lay and if he can get it from whatever has three holes he’s on it.

“Well you need to figure something out Man, we can’t have Hale snooping where he doesn’t belong, it’s bad enough that ATF could be on their way here as we speak.” I say taking a drag of my cigarette.

Tig and Clay continue to argue about it some more. I don’t know what the hell we’re going to do about all this shit. It all keeps landing in my lap, it’s time for change and I need to make that change.

I just don’t know how to fucking go about it without Clay thinking I am like my old man. I’m not.

“So you’re just gonna stroll outta there with two dead Mexi whores draped over your shoulders?”

“I’ll gut them dead bitches. I’ll flush their bellies with bleach. No DNA.”

“What kinda nasty shit did your momma do to you?” The guys laugh.

Tig looks at clay with question in his eyes and a smirk.

“What do you mean?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you are liking it so far...I know it's short. But I promise they will get longer as it goes on. :)