Her King.

Dealing With Changes

Gemma’s cook out is in full swing, the clubhouse is packed and the food on the grill smells so good. My mouth waters at the smell of the BBQ Chicken. I can taste it already, it’s my favorite especially when Uncle Clay is manning the grill.

Jess texts me letting me know she’s here. I reply back to her. “A’ight I’ll be right out.” I sit my phone down and stand to get dressed I put on ripped skinny jeans, and a black low cut baby doll shirt, it flows over my belly so no one notices it. I leave my hair down and slip on my black studded flats. I decide to leave my phone in my room. I lock my door and make my way through the club house, spotting her I smile and make my way to Jess.

She looks so awkward sitting with all the sweet butts. “Jess!” I say, her head snaps up. She smiles and comes over to me.

Before she hugs me she stops and looks, me over. “Jesus Christ. You’re Pregnant.” She runs her hand through her perfect auburn hair.

I don’t know what to say. I can’t believe she noticed. So I just nod. “Holy shit, does the club know? They’re going to kill the guy!”

I start laughing.

When the truth does come out, I don’t know what is going to happen. But I should tell Jess. She has my back and she always gives me advice. “Why are you laughing?”

“Because, I don’t know what they are going to do when they find out it’s Juices.” Her jaw drops and then her eyes widen. I can’t help but take a step back and I bump into a hard chest. My own eyes widen, as their tattooed arms steady me. At this moment I wished I was dead.

I slowly turn around and the look on Juices face, has me taking steps away from him but he grabs my hips hard to keep me in place. I quickly grab his wrist and pull to get him to loosen his grip, before he hurts the baby, I’m not sure if he heard everything.

“What is mine, Ronnie?” He asks with a stern voice. I look at Jess, and he turns my face back to look at him.

“Don’t look at her! I asked you a question now you need to answer it!”

I don’t really have a choice so I take a deep breath and tell him. His reaction surprised me.

“I’m pregnant.” Juice quickly lets go of my hips and takes a few steps back.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” I shake my head.

“I’m not going to lie about it. I’m three months along.” He runs his hands over his Mohawk.

“Fuck! Ronnie!” He turns to walk away and I grab his arm.

“Juice! Wait!” He yanks his arm from my grasp.

“Don’t…Touch…Me! You need to do something about that baby!” He yells and continues to walk away. I stare after him in disbelief.

I place my hands on my belly and rub it. I can’t believe he seriously just suggested that I have an abortion. If he doesn’t want to be a part of the baby’s life then fine, I won’t hold him responsible but, there’s no way in hell I’m giving the baby up for adoption.

I turn and look at Jess who just pulls me into a hug. “I am so sorry Ron.” She says trying to soothe me and I cry.

“I can’t…I didn’t want him to find out like this.”

We sit down at the table catching up on old times. I didn’t realize how much I missed her, until sitting here and talking like we used too. When Gemma called dinner, we got our food. Juice did everything he could to stay away from me. It hurt, but I shrugged it off and made my way back to our table.

I smile when I see happy at our table talking with Jess. They both like each other, and are too stubborn to do anything about it. I walk over and sit in my seat.

“Hey Girl.” Happy says.

“Hey Hap. Where’s my dad?” I haven’t seen him all night. I shove a piece of chicken in my mouth and chew.

“He and Juice went somewhere.” My eyes widen and Jess and Happy look at me.

“But we just seen Juice in line for food.” Happy nods.

“I know they just left your dad didn’t even get all the way in the door.”

“Fuck!”

CHIBS’ POV

“Juicy Boy what’s dis about?” I just got back from a run, and before I could even step into the clubhouse, I’m coming into the garage with Juice.

“Man Chibs. I’m so fucking sorry!” He says and he starts pacing in front of me.

“Are ya gonna tell me what it is you’re sorry for brotha?” He stops and looks at me.

“Fuck, Um..I’ve been sleeping with Ronnie, and now she’s Preg-” I didn’t let him finish, I just punched him in the face. He falls back against the car and I punch him in the face again. He just lets me, not fighting back. I stop myself and step away from him. He touches his bloody nose.

“I told everyone to stay da fuck away from me daughter! She’s not a sweet butt, a crow eater, chaser or any ones’ old lady!” I yell.

I can’t believe he betrayed me like this. I never expected this from him.

“I never, treated her like one Chibs. I fucking love her, but I’m not ready for no baby.” I glare at him.

“If you love my daughter den you need ta stay away from ‘er and ya need ta support that wee one!” I growl and walk away from him, before I feel the need to rearrange his face again.

I grab a beer and head inside to find my daughter. She’s sitting at a table eating with her friend Jess and Hap. I walk over to them.

“Can I have a minute alone wit my daughter.” Jess and Happy nod and stand walking away.

NORMAL POV

When Jess and Happy were far enough away my dad sits down in front of me. He crosses his arms over his chest and my stomach instantly starts to hurt. He knows something and I am afraid to know what he has to say about it.

“Is there something dat ya need to tell me Lass?” He says calmly and I panic a little bit.

I can’t lie to my dad…I never lied to him ever. I’ve hidden the truth, but I’ve never lied to him once he found out. So I take a deep breath and tell him.

“I’m three months pregnant da.” I say and look at the table.

He sucks in a deep breath. “Jesus Christ Ronnie…I thought Juicy boy was lying ta me. I was hoping ta hell dat he was, but he wasn’t! What da fuck were ya thinking Lass?!”

I shake my head. I knew Juice was going to tell him. “Da, I’m twenty-three. I am able to do what I want to do.”

He glares at me and stands up, and towers over me. “You will not see him anymore. You need ta stay da hell away from him! I don’t want my daughter around any of my brothas!” He slams his hands on the table and walks away.

I just drop my head and cry.

Can my life get any worse then what it is?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and let me know what you think. <3