Legends

5

Avenged had decided to help the three. They didn't felt like 2nd Floor was a good idea. Jimmy was a fan of Random Kryptonite Technology. The other just didn't know. Matt had proposed Rose and Rock, after they told them about the Rocket Rose and the Smashed Potato. Zacky's idea was Blender.

They still hadn't decided anything.

They were working on other songs.

Finally it was the holiday. And they spent their whole time working on songs. It was hard: they spent at least 5 hour a day working. But they loved each and every second of it. They were playing, writing music. And nothing could make them happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ronie! I've missed you!" Ted pouted, hugging her. She laughed.

"Ted, it has been 48 hours!"

"It's too much!!" He pouted.

"It was Christmas" she laughed, rolling her eyes.

He shrugged, and led her in.

"Oh, hey Romane" Samantha smiled. Romane nodded back at her. "How was Christmas?"

Romane smiled "pretty good, and yours?" She asked politely.

"Perfect!" Samantha smiled.

"Romane! Romane! I have a new idea for the album!" Ted shouted.

"Me too, Ted, but I can't stay, my cousins are waiting for me. I just stopped to say hi."

He pouted. Brian opened the door that led to the bedrooms. "Why are you all so fucking loud, it's barely ten." Then he rose his head. "Oh Romane."

She smiled. "Good Christmas?" He asked. She nodded, smiling to him. "I've something for you."

Her eyes went wide. He had a present for her? Synyster Gates, her idol, had a present for her ?

He went back to his room, and back to the living room. He handed her an envelope. She looked at it suspiciously.

"Open it" he smiled. She's cute.

Slowly, she opened it. And froze. A ticket. A ticket. An Avenged Sevenfold ticket. She looked up at him. He was smiling like crazy. Without thinking about it, he opened his arms. She jumped into his arms and hugged him close.

"Thank you so much!"

"It's nothing, you know. We've decided that with the guy. And after talking to mom, we've decided it would be better if it wasn't here. So... you're gonna go with us to Mexico City! Well, first, we need your dad to be okay and to help, we can't pay everything but-"

"I love you, you're the best!" She cut him. She was so happy right now. She hugged him the closer she could. And he did the same. They were smiling to each other.

They heard someone clearing his throat. They turned their head to find Ted gazing at them, an eyebrow risen. Suddenly measuring what she had done, she turned bright red in less than ten seconds
Ted just laughed. Brian shrugged and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

She took her phone out. And called her Dad without waiting.

"Mmh"

"Dad Dad Dad!!" She shouted, exited.

"Stop screaming into my ear. I hope you have a good reason to wake me up."

"You're still sleeping?"

"I was."

"Sorry." She heard chuckles behind her.

"Can you just tell me why you called instead of speak to say nothing?"

"Yeah, sorry." She pouted. "It's just... Ted's big brother had gave me Avenged tickets for Christmas."
"Avenged? But you've seem them like a hundred times"

She blushed. "Seven" she whispered, hoping that Brian hadn't heard.

"But it's different now. The concert is in Mexico City."

"Why the fuck in Mexico City? Your friend's big bro is fucking stupid?!"

"Dad, Ted's brother is actually Synyster Gates."

There was a silence.

"That's why I wanted to talk to you about it. You're okay?"

"Can you put the phone on speakers? I wanna talk with you two. And since ... you know, I'll do it like that."

She smiled. "Thank Dad."

She put the phone on speaker and turned around to look at Brian.

"My Dad want to talk to you."

His eyes went wide. "Me? What... why?" He asked, as he walked into the living room.

She shrugged.

"Because you're going to fucking take my daughter all the way to Mexico." Her Dad answered. "Oh sorry am I in a No-Bad-Word house?"

"You are not, Sir." Brian politely answered.

"Cool." He stopped to think. "So, how are you going to Mexico?"

"Tour bus I guess. Car or van if not."

"Poor young rock star."

Her eyes went wide, as Brian rose an eyebrow. "Dad!"

"Come on, Baby! I didn't say anything!" He was laughing. She blushed at the nickname.

"And who will be there?"

"Avenged, Ted, Kaleb and her"

"And when it is?"

"Middle February."

"Okay... and where you'll stay?"

"Hotel, sir. That's why we would probably need money... we can't pay for everyone..."

"No problem, I pay for her room. I guess that's all. I'm okay with the whole idea, but better ask my wife before saying it's okay. She will kick my ass if I don't ask her."

Brian laughed as Romane rolled her eyes.

"Oh shit!"

"What Dad?" She asked, worried.

"Oh I just found your uncle sleeping on the couch."

"Yeah, I saw him this morning. You were with him yesterday?"

"Yeah, but I didn't remember him coming home. Maybe he came after us. He have the keys after all. I'll ask Fran."

"You should stop asking your wife every time something happens in your life."

"But you know she know everything! And she would kick me if I didn't ask her."

"I know" Romane answered, smiling.

"Take care of yourself, Kid." She smiled. "And remember, Party hard!"

"Party Hard!" She answered with a smile.

"Your dad is fun" Brian smiled.

"He is." She smiled back.

Her phone ringed. She rose an eyebrow, answering.

"Romane over there."

"I fucking know it's fucking you!! I'm fucking waiting for you!" The person was screaming so loud, Brian heard it and frowned.

"Sorry Malory..."

"Sorry? You're fucking sorry? I want fucking donuts for excuse!"

Romane just laughed. "Sure. I'm coming."

"You better fucking be!"

"Who's that fucking girl?" Ted asked, just walking in the living room. Romane laughed at the faces of the two siblings. "My cousin. She's bored waiting for me."

"That's why she's screaming."

"She's not screaming." She stopped to think. "Okay you can believe she was screaming, but she isn't angry. I'm sure she's laughing right now. You just don't know her."

"Honestly, I really want to know her" Ted laughed.

"You can come." She said with a smile. He smiled. "Then I'm coming."

"I suppose I have to drove you kids? So where you're going?"

"The mall" she answered.

"Fuck" Ted said. "I was hopping you'll do something interesting."

"Doing shopping with her is always interesting even if we never by anything. I didn't even take cash. We're just going to have fun in the Mall." Ted nodded.

The three of them went to the car. She sat on the back sit like always. And Brian kept his eyes on her the whole time.

Once they were at the mall, Romane went out, searching for her cousin.

"FUCKING ROMAAAAAAAAANE"

She turned around just in time to see the girl taking her off the floor to hug her. After some seconds she pulled her back on the ground.

She was taller than Romane. And her opposite. She had black dyed, straightened hair. Dark eyes. A lot of dark eye shadow. She was wearing black ripped Jeans, with a Pink Floyd shirt. She had cut it, so now the shirt was showing almost all her chest. On the side, you could see her black bra. She had tattoos on her shoulders and at least two piercings in each ear, and snakebites.

The complete opposite.

"How you're fucking doing, Ro?"

Romane smiled at the nickname. "Good and you?"

"Fucking great!"

She turned and see the two men.

"Oh I see you've got friends. Shit, you've got fucking friends."

She turned to Romane. "I'm fucking sorry, Ro, but I've made a bet. And the fucking bet is to say fucking in each sentence I make. So I'm fucking sorry."

Romane laughed. It was usual.

"No problem, Mal, meet Ted and Brian."

They nodded to her. "You're okay if Ted co-"

"Wait, Brian as in Brian fucking Haner?"

Brian laughed. "Himself."

"Holy fucking shit! Ro you could have told me you had met him!"

Romane blushed. She didn't want her to know. She didn't want Brian to be interested in Malory. After all, she was also in the whole one night stand thing.

"Stop being so cute, Ro! Shit, Stop being so fucking cute, Ro!" She said, laughing. "Are you two coming?" She asked.

Ted nodded, and went next to her. "Wow, I knew for the big brother, but not for the fucking little one." She said as she eyed him up and down. He gave her a cocky smile.

"When should I come take you home?" Brian asked.

"You're not coming?" Malory asked.

"I guess not" he said, smiling.

Romane looked away. What did you expect? He's nothing more than your idol.

"Oh, shit! You really can't stay? I really want you to fucking be there with us! "

Brian rolled his eyes, and went out of the car. Romane couldn't help but smile. Her gaze crossed Malory's one and she winked at her. Thanks Mal.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's pretty short, i'm sorry! but i don't know when i will update this... maybe next week, so i'm sorry >.<