Status: Just getting started ^.^

Perfect Two

Everyday life

"Sergio" I called as I just finished getting Nora and Leo ready for bed "Could you pick up some milk and wine from the shop?" Sergio and i know eachother forever , he is my life and my rock and I wouldn't know what to do without him. "Of course mi amor" Sergio smiled. He went out to the kitchen to get his car keys and smiled at how lucky he was to have two beautiful children and a drop dead gorgous wife.
*****
I sighed as I sat down with two glasses of wine for me and Sergio. I smiled to myself as I saw him half asleep with Nora asleep resting her head on his chest and Leo asleep drinking his bottle on the bean-bag."You okay?" I whispered as I sat down beside him. "Yes , now that your here" he leaned in to give me a kiss on the lips which I happily returned. "Mamà?" moaned Nora lightly as she buried her head into Sergio's neck as he kissed her head."Yes Nora?" I replied getting up to pick up Leo and bring him to bed. " Can I go to papas match tomorrow?" I laughed lightly and nodded my head. " Maybe , if you get yourself up to bed I'll think about it". With that Nora jumped up off Sergio which made him wakeup quickly practically falling off the couch. Which made me and Nora laugh. "Come on Leo up we go to bed" I cooed as I lifted him up as Nora ran ahead up stairs.
*****
"They go to sleep okay?" questioned Sergio as he repositioned himsef for me to sit down beside him. "Yeah , they fell asleep anyway thank god" I smiled. "You gonna bring the kids to the final tomorrow? Sergio asked as he put his arm over my shoulder so I could cuddle into him. "Yes of course I wouldn't miss it for the world Sese" I kissed him lovingly and looked into his eyes " Know matter if you win or loose tomorrow I will always love you to the moon and back Serg. He smiled at my words, I could see he was hoping that Realmadrid would win the Champions League Final tomorrow against Chelsea. I hounestly don't think I could face him loosing the game... He would be so dissapointed and blame himself. All he wants is to share his medal with Nora and Leo and bring them onto the pitch show his pride of his family to the nation as I looked on from the sides smiling... Hopefully thatvwill be the case ....
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Suscribe!! Xxx ^.^ Xxx