Status: still alive and kicking. possible rewrites happening soon

Erin

1

“Erin?” I whispered through the darkness as I slowly walked up the stairs. “Erin! Are you okay?” I whispered louder after there was no reply. “Erin please, it’s dark… I’m scared; I don’t want to be alone.” It was dark; I couldn’t see my hands, my feet, and the steps I walked up. I was blind. I moved my hands close to my face, tracing the fresh cut that rested above my right brow.

I don’t remember how I had gotten it. It was only minutes ago that I had awoke on the kitchen floor, staring at the dull florescent lights. Then they had suddenly gone dark and were soon followed by a horrific scream that could only belong to my older sister, Erin.

“Erin.” I whispered again as I finally got to the top of the stairs. I was about to whisper again when the smell stopped me. It was a metallic smell. That gross, metallic smell that could be easily recognized. I had to cover my mouth so that my scream would not escape. Please don’t be Erin. She’s all I have left.

I kept moving down the hallway to her bedroom. There was a faint light shining through her cracked bedroom door. As I came closer to the door, I could her bed creaking. Then I heard the man groan.

I couldn’t stop myself. I ran and pushed the door open. I glanced quickly at Erin and then at the naked man on top of her. I couldn’t stop the anger that rushed through me.
“Get the fuck off of her!” I screamed as I grabbed the guitar that had been placed by the door. I swung it at him as I screamed. I hit him once over the head, knocking him to the ground. Then another hit, and another. One. After. Another. Twenty hits in all.

I didn’t mean to kill him. I never meant to kill my step-brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
im not going to update much since im starting school