Status: Active. ISH. Susan and me are both really busy right now. She's working alot at the nursing home. And I'm working three jobs plus taking a summer class at college.

An Unexpected Stop

00

"Do you even know where we are?" Sam looked at his older brother in the drivers seat.

"Uh. Yeah." Dean replied.

"Where are we at then?"

"That one place where we're at."

"You have no idea do you?"

"Not at all." Dean shook his head. "Sammy, what's a Greeneview?"

"A what?"

"I don't know. The sign back there said something about Greeneview and some years."

"Then it probably is the name of the school. Look there's even a sign for the high school."

"Whatever."

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Dean slammed on his brakes as the green light suddenly changed to red. "What is that?" Sam looked around the Impala.

"It's the EMF you idiot. It's in the bag in the backseat." Sam turned around and dug through the duffle bag until he found the EMF detector.

"It's going crazy. And the aren't any power lines nearby."

"What the hell?"

The light had long changed from red to green and back to red. And the boys still sat there trying to figure out what was making the EMF go crazy.

HHHHHOOOOOOONNNNNNNKKKKKK!

"Are you going to move your damn car or not!"

"Stacie shut up! They could be serial killers or rapists. And you're yelling out the window at them. Get out! You're so walking home!"

"FINE!" Sam and Dean stared at each other questioningly. A car door slammed and a tall girl with black hair stepped out. She ran towards the sidewalk. "I'm so haunting your ass if I die, you slut!"

"Get back your ass back in this car! Or I'll tell Mom!"

"Oh I'm so scared!"

"You better be!" The other girl yelled out the window. Her blonde hair swooshed out the window with her head. "I'll fucking run yo ass over!"

"Dean I'm scared. Do you think these are the locals?"

"I don't know Sammy."

The girl banged on Sam's window. Sam jumped. "Should I roll it down?"

"I would before she breaks my window and you buy me a new one." Sam slowly rolled the window down.

"So is this like your car?"

"It's his." Sam pointed at Dean.

"Dude it's fucking awesome! I love old muscle cars. Especially ones that still look good."

"Umm. Thank you?"

"Are you going check out that shit out?!?"

"What?" Sam looked confused at her.

"The beeping. It's really annoying."

"Oh that. Yeah. Bad reception."

"Yeah the town village is pretty good for that unless you're at a really weird angle in a good reception place."

"Excuse me, village?"

"Yeah. Jamestown is too small to be an actual town. So it's a village."

The girl with black hair skipped back to the car behind them without another word. She climbed back into the car. "That was awkward."

"Yeah. Oh look the light's green. Let's get the hell out of here. We'll check it out in the morning, when there's not freaks like that around." Dean stomped on the gas pedal and tore out of the intersection. The car behind them turned left.

Sam elbowed his brother as they passed the Post Office. "Dean. It just stopped." Dean slammed on the brakes and looked at the EMF. It was calm and quiet.
♠ ♠ ♠
This a collaboration by me and my sister.
Comment your opinions!
This is also on Fanfiction.net under sensei-Pusan.