Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

14

When I opened my eyes I realized that I wasn't sleeping on a pile of garbage on the street, but on a bed in a room. I sat up quickly and looked around. Why am I here? Where am- wait... Now I remember, Im at Nixon's house.

I sighed in relief and looked around the room. I was in a pair of Nixon's pajamas. I glided my hand over the sheets. It's been forever since I've sleep on a mattress. I slowly got up and walked out the door.

I walked into the kitchen because I could smell something being cooked. I walked in and was greeted by Danny and Nixon making out by the stove.

"Keep it p-g, guys." I joked. Nixon broke away and blushed while Danny chuckled. Danny kept his hands on Nixon's hips when Nixon turned around to flip the pancakes.

While making the bacon, Danny kept stealing pieces. He went to reach for another one, but Nixon shooed his hand away. "Get out of here." He scolded. Danny chuckled and walked over to where I was at the island counter.

"So you and Nixon were friends?" He asked. I nodded.

"I was walking down the street one day and I saw a few guys beating some one up. When they left I went over to him and he said that they stole all of the money he had earned, he wasn't too hurt though. I gave him one of my dollars and we got something to eat and then we just stuck around each other and became really close."

"Wow, thanks for taking care of him." He said. I nodded.

"I should thank you too" I said "thank you for taking Nixon in and taking care if him and showing him love, he hadn't really had a sense of what love felt like in his life." He nodded.

"Well I'm trying." I cocked my head at him. If this guy is fucking with Nixon- "it's been pretty stressful at my work and I can home stressed and angry and sometimes throw my anger at him. I've been going to the gym to release the stress, though." I nodded.

Just then, a plate of bacon and pancakes was set in front of me. "Thank you." I said brightly.

"Where's mine?" Danny whined. Nixon and I both chuckled.

"It's coming up, let the starving man eat first." He said.

When we were all eating, Nixon looked at me. "Mikey, Monday do you want to come to the bakery and see how everything works?" He asked "or do you just want to rest?" I shook my head.

"I'll go with you, thanks again." He smiled at me and nodded.

"It's so great to see you, Mikey, I still can't believe I found you." I chuckled and smiled at him.
--
I was playing with tux in the living room when the door to Nixon's bedroom opened. "Nixon it will only be for an hour or two." Danny said as he walked into the living room. He was now dressed in a dress shirt and nice pants and shoes.

"That's what you said last time and you were there for half the day." Nixon followed him out "take the day off! You're working yourself to death."

"Nixon, it'll be fine!" Danny said "this way the project will get done faster, don't you want that to happen?"

"Yes, but what will working day and night do to you? To us?" Danny paused for a moment and looked at Nixon.

"It's only two hours." He kissed Nixon's lips and then slipped his jacket on before walking out of the flat. Nixon sighed and realized that I was there.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. He walked over to me and sat next to me and wiggled his fingers in front of tux, which he attacked. "He works day and night trying to finish these projects and its taking a toll on him and our relationship. We've gotten better, but we used to fight a lot and he even left me alone on valentines say. We've been happy for a while, but going to work right now might get him into his old 24/7 work day."

"You guys have talked about it?"

"Many times." He said "it's fine for a week or so, but then the stress gets to him and then he blows up which makes me blow up and it's just... I don't know."

"It'll be okay." He hummed a response. "Love always pulls through.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry this update was so shitty. I'm going to make another tomorrow to make up for it.