Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

15

Having Mikey here has been great. There has been non-stop talking between him and I and its almost like old times.

While Danny worked when I was home, we would talk and play with the cats. When I went to work, Mikey usually chose to come with me and get trained. Today was his first day of actual work.

"Ready?" I asked as I shrugged my jacket over my shoulders. We were about to leave the flat.

"Yeah." He yawned. I took him shopping a few days ago and he got his beard and hair cut. He slipped on his jacket and stuffed his hands into the deep pockets.

"You guys are leaving?" Danny appeared from the kitchen, a piece of toast in his hands. I nodded and walked over to him.

"Have a good day, baby." He said as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I slung my arms around his neck and kissed him. He tasted like peanut butter from his toast.

"You too" he smiled. He looked at Mikey and nodded "work hard mike." Him calling him mike is so weird. I'm so used to everyone calling him Mikey, but Danny thinks the nick-name is too childish sounding.

"I will." I kissed Danny once more before pulling away and leaving with Mikey. We got in my car and drove to the second bakery. Once I turned everything on, he helped me start to make all of the treats.

My two employees came in 20 minutes later. "Morning Nixon, Mikey." Kade and Mary said.

"Morning." He and I both said. They started making the rest of the treats and at 7:30, I flipped the closed sign to open. The flow of customers was kind of slow in the morning so I decided to check on the other bakery.

"Guys, I'm going to check on the other place." I said "I'll be back in a little bit, Mikey, you'll be okay right?" He smiled and nodded from his spot at the counter.

"Okay, I'm off."
-
When I walked into the bakery, Noah instantly saw me and greeted me with a hug. "Hi! What are you doing here?"

"Can the owner of his own bakery not come to make sure it's not burnt to the ground?" I smiled.

"Please." He said in a sassy tone "Matthew and I we taking great care of this place." I chuckled and Matthew came out of the back with a tray of warm oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies. I picked one up and took a bite.

"Hey!"

"I'm just making sure you didn't mess up." I joked. They were both very good bakers.

"What brings you here?" He asked, leaning on the counter after putting the cookies in the heated show case. I shrugged.

"It's slow right now and I just thought I'd come and check up, see how things are going." They nodded.

"So how are things with Danny?" The dreaded question came from Noah.

"It's definitely better than it has been." I sighed "he comes home earlier and we go on dates and he goes to the gym when he gets the chance to release some of the stress. We're planning on going on vacation when he finishes the projects."

"How long will that take?"

"Well, the first one is almost done, just some thing things. The second project is still a work in progress, but since this winter is so harsh the work is haulted." I finished the cookie and swallowed "the first one should be finished in the beginning of march and then second should be done by mid may." They nodded.

"How long has it been since you guys... You know." I blushed lightly and chuckled. Matthew nudged him with his elbow and gave him a look "what?! that might help make things better! Make up sex is aways great."

I laughed "probably about a month or two." Noah's eyes widened.

"That long? Thats it, I getting you to together." He said "Mikey can stay the night with us and then you two can go out and have dinner and then go back to the flat and have amazing sex."

"Noah cut it out." I laughed. "His birthday is coming up, I was thinking of doing that anyways." He teased me some more before shooing me away so he could help a customer.

"Alright, I'm leaving." I announced. Noah said bye and in the back I could here matthew shout bye to me.
-

"Ready?" I asked Mikey. He looked around and patted himself down before nodding.

"Lets go." I said. We walked into the cold and I quickly locked the door before we jogged over to my car.

"God it's cold." I mumbled as I blasted the heat.

"Thanks for doing this for me Nixon." He said suddenly. I smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

"No need to thank me." I said "you're my friend and i will do anything to help."

He nodded, "hey, tomorrow how about I go spend the night somewhere" he said "I want to give you and Danny a night to yourselves."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not" he said "you guys are giving me a place to stay as food and even a job, I wouldn't mind having to leave to give you guys some alone time."

"That would be great, thank you."

"No problem," he said "you guys deserve it."

"Do you want me to give Noah and Matthew a call and see if you can crash at their place? They just moved into a bigger flat so there's more room."

"You don't think they'd mind?" I shook my head "then yeah, that'd be great."

"I'll call them later."
-
"Hey." I said softly as I turned in Danny's arms. We were in bed now and it was about 9:30.

"Yes?" He asked, opening on eye and then the other.

"Mikey said he'll gay at Matthew and Noah's place with them and give us a night to ourselves." I said, he raised an eye brow "I was thinking we would have a nice dinner, either here or out to eat, and then take a bath or something." He pulled me closer and smiled down at me.

"That sounds awesome." He kissed my forehead and rubbed his thumb over my hip "I'll tell John to make me leave the office by 6:30." I nodded and kissed him before yawning.

"Go to sleep, we have a long work day and a date in front of us." He said "good night, I love you."

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's really shitty