Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

4

"Okay, Noah" I sighed "I'll place a order in for more flour, but I the mean time can you just run over to the store and buy a few things of flower?" I was currently on the phone with him. He was the new manager for the first bakery and I was over at the second baker.

"Ok, thanks" he said "I'm going out right now to get the flour, I just wanted to let you know."

"Okay, thanks." I said "I'll come buy tomorrow and show you how to put in orders."

"Okay, bye." He hung up and I follows his lead. The bakery was so busy today, I can't wait for the day to be over. A girl around my age quickly ordered and I poured her cup of coffee and then moved on to smile at the next customer.
---------------

"Good work today guys." I said, slipping my coat on "I'll see you bright and early tomorrow." I waved bye to Adien and Parker, my two employees and then walked out into the cold.

I ran to my car and quickly turned the heat on and breathed into my balled up hands.

When I got to the flat and stepped inside, Danny was sitting on the couch working on his laptop. "Hey." I said as I took off my jacket. He hummed a response. "Are you hungry?" Another hummed response. What's up with him?

"Danny."

"What?" He snapped, turning to look at me. Why is he being like this? He never snapps at me.

"Whatever." I said angrily. I walked into the kitchen started boiling water. I heard Danny sigh and the couch creak. His footsteps got closer and his arms wrapped around my waist. He put his chin on my shoulder and his lips to my neck.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, his lips brushing against my neck "I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just so stressed right now." I turned around in his arms and put my hands on his biceps.

"I forgive you." I smiled. "If you ever need to talk to some one please talk to me, Im here for you." He pressed his forehead to mine.

"I love you so much." He said. I giggled and smiled wide.

"I love you too, Danny." He kissed me and then pulled away and looked at me.

"Why don't I make dinner?" He said.

"You're not making dinner, you go relax and I'll take care of it." I said. He smiled and turned me around. He started pushing me out of the kitchen.

"Relax! I got this, I'll make Ramon noddles since water is already boiling." He said with a smile.

"But, but-"

"Butts are for pooping, relax and I'll have dinner ready in like 30 minutes."

"Make sure you don't over cook the noddles and-"

"Shhhh, just go." He said. I sighed, but went over to the couch. I arched my neck and noticed the water boiling.

"The water is boiling." I said.

"I see it." He said "I see it." He retreated to the kitchen and I was left in the living room with a shaking leg. I love it and hate it when he cooks. I think it's sweet and sometimes he makes good food and I love that he wants me to relax. I hate it because he burns thing, which is fine accidents happen and I can usually get around with slightly burned food, but Danny forgets about the food and it turned into a hockey puck.

About 20 minutes later a bowl of steaming Ramon noddles was placed in front of me. I grabbed it and set it in my lap and smiled at Danny.

"Thank you baby." He smiled back and sat down next to me. I twirled the endless noddles around my fork and blew on it before putting it in my mouth. Danny was looking at me hopefully. I swallowed and smiled at him.

"It's great, thank you baby." I giggled. His smiled widened and he leaned over and kissed me. We ate and made small talk before we took a shower.

"Nix, I really am for snapping at you." Danny said. I turned to him and crawled onto the bed and hovered over him.

"I know, I forgive you baby." I said "you've been stressed out and I understand."

"I love you." He said, his hands cupping my face. I love it when he does that. I turned my head and kissed his palm. I left off of him and plopped down on the bed. He pulled me closer by my waist, which tickled. I giggled and held him hands in mine and he smiled and kissed me softly.

I settled my head in his neck and kissed it before letting him wrapped his arms around me.

"Good night my love." He said.

"Good night." He mumbled "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that its a day late! To be completely honest I was just too lazy and wasn't too up for it yesterday. Sorry again and sorry if this update it short and boring, but I hope you enjoyed it.