Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

7

I walked into our bedroom with a tray of food and smiled at nixon. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me when i walked in. "So this is a start to a great day?" He smiled. I nodded and sat down next to him. I had the whole day planned out. Im going to take him to a movie of his choosing and after that, we'll get lunch at the diner. After that, im going to take him ice skating and after that, we'll come back home and have dinner and take a bath.

After eating, we laid down for a moment. We just stared at each other and i stroked his hand with my thumb. I patted him butt, "We should get dressed." He gave me a confused look.

"Why? where are we going?"

"You'll see, get dressed." I smirked at him and gave him a quick kiss before hopping off of the bed and grabbing the tray to take it to the kitchen. I threw it in the sink and just figured i'd get to cleaning up later.

When i walked back to the bedroom, nixon was pulling my sweater over his muscular back. I wrapped my arms around him before he could get it all of the way down his torso and rested my head on the back of his neck. I lightly kissed it and he placed his hands over mine.

"I love you." I whispered "So fucking much, nixon."

"I love you more." He looked back at me and smiled at me.

"Impossible." I whispered again before arching my neck to kiss his sweet lips. We pulled away and he pulled the sweater the rest of the way down his torso and then grabbed a pair of black, slim fit jeans from the bed. He wiggled into them, i think he shook his ass more just because i was there.

He turned around and smiled at me. "Ready?"

He nodded "Ready." We got our jackets and shoes on and soon we were driving to the movie theater. "Where are we going?" He asked again.

"Stop asking, it wont be special if you keep asking." he pouted as we got into the heart of the city. As soon as i pulled up next to the movie theater, he smiled.

"We haven't been to a movie theater in forever!" He said excitedly "what are we seeing?"

"your pick" I said. I quickly got out and opened his door for him before he even had the chance to reach for the handle. "Such a gentleman." He smiled as i helped out of the car. I shut the car door and i gave him my arm. he giggled and threaded his arm through mine.

We ended up watching Carrie. It was pretty good, nixon was clinging on to me during the scary parts. I think he just watches scary movies to have an excuse to cuddle into me, hell i dont mind, though. He can cuddle with me whenever he likes, I think its cute.

We left the movie at around 4:30. "Up for some lunch?" I asked as i started the car.

"Yeah, where to?" I smiled and grabbed his hand and held it over the console.

"Does the diner sound good?" I asked.

"The dinner always sounds good." I smiled and drove to the diner. We had a quick lunch and then left at around 5:30. When we pulled up to the skating rink in the city square, he laughed and shook his head. The small rink was practically empty except a few kids that their parents. I nodded and got out of the car.

He followed me into the little building where you get the skates and keep your shoes and i went up and paid. We sat down and laced up the skates. I stood up and wobbled for a second before regaining my composure. Nixon nodded and stood up from his seat. He secured his hat on his head and took my hand and we walked out and onto the ice.

I instantly fell and nixon looked worried before he burst out laughing. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. "Not up to a good start, huh?" He giggled. I pulled his hat down over his eyes and skated away.

Over all he was a great skater and i was total shit. I think he got a sick pack from laughing at me so much.

"Let's go home before you break, baby." He giggled. I groaned and glared at him, but agreed and soon we were headed back to the flat.

-------------------------------------------------
"Today was fun." nixon mumbled. I ladled steaming water over his chest and rubbed down his torso to rest my hand on his stomach. I nodded.

"Im glad you had fun." I said "We havent gone out much these past few months, im sorry."

"I understand, baby" He said "I really do, maybe we should reserve weekends for just us days."

"That sounds amazing." I said. "Thank you for making me take a few days off. I need this."

"You are very welcome, we both need this" He said. He yawned and closed his eyes, relaxing in the warm water.

"Lets go to bed, baby." I said. He nodded and slowly got out of the water, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. We walked into the bedroom and he pulled on a pair of boxers and pajamas before crawling into bed and waiting for me.

I cuddled up next to him and we talked for a moment before he fell asleep. I pulled him close to me and inhaled his sweet scent before falling asleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, its another short one and boring. Next one, though, i promise it will be better