Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

8

"Well what do you want me to do?!" I shouted at danny. "You're telling me to do five different things at once!"

"I just want a simple dinner ready for me when i get home from a long day at work. that's it!" He said, raising his voice.

"I would happily make you dinner, but i never know what time you're going to be home! you can home at 1 in the morning last night!" I yelled "I never know when you're going to be home and i dont know if you'll get dinner somewhere else."

"Just make extra!" Yelling at me like i was stupid.

"I do! i even tell you that i made dinner and its in the fridge for you." I yelled "You just grunt at me and then go to sleep. I dont even get a goodnight kiss anymore!"

"I dont want to talk about this right now" He sighed, rubbing his hands over his face "Lets just talk about this tomorrow." He just waved me off like a fly was bothering him. this isnt the man that i love. He turned and was about to walk away to the bedroom.

"No, danny" I said. He turned to face me "You always say that and then it doesnt happen, we're talking about this now." It was 10:00 at night and we were both tired an cranky, but this had to happen.

"Nixon..."

"Daniel." I said sternly. I hadn't said his name like that in years. It felt so foreign to me and i didnt like it. He rolled his eyes, but sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him and faced him.

"I know things are getting crazy with both of us and i know that we're both to blame, but we have to do better." I said. "We're always fighting and it hate it, i really. If this continues, i dont think i have faith in this relationship." He flinched and i knew i hit something. "I miss my danny, the one that was so fucking sweet to me, the one who would willingly kiss me, the one that stared at me with kind and loving eyes. I still see that love, but its often clouded over with anger." I could feel my eyes start to sting. "I want my danny back, i hate fighting with you. I love you so much, i dont want to lose you danny" I started to sob "I really dont." He took my face in his hands and held me close.

"Im sorry for always blowing up at you, baby." He whispered. "I hate it when i lash out at you, but it just happens and i cant stop it. Im so sorry baby, ill try harder."

"Thats what you constantly say after a fight and its fine for a days days before it happens all over again." I cried, looking at him. "I hate it." He pulled me into his lap and cuddles me.

"I love you." He whispered. I havent heard that word in a week and i wanted to cry even more now that i heard it and now that i knew it still existed in our vocabulary. "Can i give you a kiss?"

"You dont have to ask." With that i brought his face close to mine and smashed our lips together. God, i forgot how amazing kissing him was. He picked me up, just like old times, and carried me to the bedroom. We laid their looking at each other until we couldnt keep our eyes open anymore.

When i got up the next morning, the smell of roses invaded my nose and i looked around for the source. On the night stand next to the bed was a vase with a bunch of red roses in it. I smiled and looked at the time. 12:30 in the afternoon. Good thing its a weekend.

I slowly sat up in bed and stretched before looking over at the roses again. Next to the vase was a small note. "Nix, i went out to the store to buy from food for breakfast. Be back soon." I smiled and suddenly realized that the room was chilly. I curled up in the big blankets again and closed my eyes.

The next time i woke up, was because of one of the cats kneading my back. I looked behind me at tux. He stopped at my sudden movement and stared at me for a second before continuing to knead the small of my back. He finally curled up in a ball on my back and fell asleep, I knew that i was trapped and i was going to be laying there for a while.

When danny came home and came into the bedroom to check on me, he laughed. He picked up the sleepy cat and placed him on his pillow and climbed over me. I turned around so i was on my back and facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled at him.

"Good morning." He said with a kiss.

"Morning, what food did you get at the store?" I asked.

"You;ll just have to see." He smirked. I smacked his arm and he chuckled. "I bought some stuff to make crepes, want to help?" Oh My God, we havent cooked together in forever! I nodded eagerly and he got up.

"Put a jacket on, its a little chilly in the flat." I nodded and he walked out of the room while i got up quickly and put on his sweater. I hugged myself in the warm fabric and inhaled the scent that was my fiance. I walked to the kitchen and he had his laptop on the counter with a bunch of crepe filling recipes.

We made the batter for the crepe first and let it sit in the fridge while we made the fillings. We made raspberry, strawberry, and blueberry cream cheese filling. When he crepe batter was ready, we started making small crepes with a small egg pan.

We sat down in bed with the fillings in separate bowls and a stack of crepes on a plate. we chowed down and fed each other and laughed and talked. It was just like old times and i liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry its so shitty again, but spring brake starts tomorrow so during the break expect super long updates! i love you all and thank you