Forgotten

Chapter Three

“Damn we look fine.” Rangiku stated, posing in front of a body length mirror and giving herself a wink.

Miyu inspected herself beside the orange headed female, turning to peer at herself from behind, “I dunno Rangiku, are you sure this is how I should wear the uniform? I think if I bend over I’ll flash everyone my panties.” Miyu hunched over slightly and sure enough her blue underwear could be seen.

“Let’s start planning-” Toshiro’s voice could be heard as he walked in and paused, his face turning a bright red as he caught a fleeting glance at his girlfriend’s underwear before Miyu yelped and straightened up, her face an equal red as she avoided eye contact with Toshiro.

A smirk appeared on Rangiku’s lips as she let out a laugh.

Toshiro growled, marching over to Miyu and tugging the bottom of her skirt down, “Your skirt is far too short.”

“S-sorry, Captain,” she murmured with embarrassment, she felt his hands brush against her thighs and jolted, blushing and pulling away to fix her skirt herself.

“Aww come on Captain, Miyu looks great with her skirt at the length I had it.” Rangiku pouted, rushing over and adjusted it back to how it was. Toshiro growled out but didn’t object, knowing that though his lieutenant was right he didn’t want people staring at Miyu.

“Captain, we should be planning our strategy.” Momo stated firmly, getting impatient.

Toshiro gave a curt nod, taking a seat as his team followed suit. They discussed what needed to be done and then with the help of a map of Karakura town they made a grid of where they needed to look.

“No point in putting things off, we have three hours of daylight left, let’s head out and begin our search.” He stated, getting up and walking out of the apartment as the girls followed him.

“Captain, me and Momo will head this way.” Rangiku pointed in the opposite direction that he was heading in before grabbing Momo and running off before either Toshiro or Momo could protest. Miyu heard the short male sigh in relief, happy to have a break from his lieutenant.

“Honestly, that annoying woman is getting on my nerves.” He growled in frustration, stalking off in the opposite direction of where the orange haired female had disappeared too. Miyu let out a giggle and followed after Toshiro.

The pair searched for a good two yours, coming up empty handed Toshiro sighed. “We still have some time left, let’s continue searching.” He stated and Miyu nodded her head.

“Hey, Toshiro, is that you?” A voice called out and both Toshiro and Miyu turn to it. Miyu spotted a young girl, Toshiro’s height; she had short black hair and held a serious expression on her face.

“Karin.” Toshiro nodded his head in acknowledgement as the girl stopped in front of him. Miyu looked between the two. Her eyes widen as she noticed that the human girl looks to be the same age as Toshiro and it only made her realize that she could be classed as a child molester.

Miyu stepped away uncomfortably, almost wincing at her own thoughts; she wasn’t a child molester, even though Toshiro looked like he was 12 years old he was in fact at least a hundred years old. Recognizing that fact calmed Miyu’s nerves and she managed to stop her heart from beating so fast, only to notice Toshiro and Karin staring at her.

“Are you alright Miyu?” Toshiro asked, staring at her with a blank look.

“S-sorry! I zoned out.” She admitted, laughing at herself.

“Karin, this is Miyu, Miyu this is Karin.” Toshiro introduced the girls and Miyu gave a friendly wave while Karin responded by giving her a nod of acknowledgement, making Miyu blink several times.

“So Toshiro, is Miyu an older sister or something?” Karin asked curiously and Miyu’s eyebrow twitched.

“N-no! She’s a Soul Reaper like myself. And it’s Captain Hitsugaya to you.” He stated, becoming disconcerted and annoyed.

“Oh, okay.” The young girl replied, “anyway I better get going, you’ll come play soccer with me and the guys right Toshiro?” Karin asked but didn’t stick around to hear his answer instead running off in the direction she had been heading before spotting Toshiro.

“Karin is Ichigo’s sister, she’s able to sense and see Hallows as well, I meet her by chance and help her team out with playing soccer when I can.” He answered. Miyu only nodded her head, she couldn’t form any coherent words at the moment.

She had been mistaken for Toshiro’s older sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo, finally updated! :D