Status: Updates when ever :)

America's Suitehearts

Prologue

Benzedrine was hard at work in his laboratory; writing equations and scribbles on his board. To him it made sense while to others it probably looked like insanity. Suddenly a knock at the door pulled his from his thoughts which caused him to let out a groan and mumble a come in. The door open and reviled a man wearing all black and a painted smile on his face; that was Benzedrine’s fault. His boots made noise as he walked over to a chair and his cape dragged across the floor.

“Sandman, if you came here for your pills you’re out of luck because I don’t have them. Peroxide Princess has them since you tried breaking in for them” Benzedrine sighed

“Key word is tried. I never broke in just tried to” Sandman laughed a little “Besides I’m fine right now. You on the other hand don’t seem fine, what’s wrong?”

Benzedrine stopped writing and walked across his room to grab some test tubes “Oh it’s nothing, just Mr. Moth has been very active today. I’m actually quite happy you came in because then he’ll leave me alone”

Sandman smirked and looked at his glove as a little bolt of lightning sparked at the end on his finger, “Yeah, he’s scared of me”

“He knows I’m very busy and continues to mess with me” Benzedrine added setting the test tubes down on the table and rubbing his face

“What are you doing anyways?” Sandman wondered leaning back in his chair and placing his boots on top of one of Benzedrine’s tables

“The Mayor wants me to do something for him” He answered which caused Sandman to groan

“Which is?”

Benzedrine looked around as if someone was watching and looked towards Sandman, “I’ll tell you, as long as you don’t tell anyone else” Sandman nodded “The normal world has opened again. He has asked me and a couple other people to work on shutting it down, only problem is I don’t remember how we shut it down before”

“You don’t remember because the Mayor had many Suitehearts and people's minds wiped of when we were combined with the normal world. So what if the normal world has opened again, it isn’t like we are advertising it to them, they don’t remember Hollywood Hills at all” He responded

“You act like it’s nothing Sandman!” Benzedrine stressed turning back to his board “You do understand that Suitehearts that aren’t able to go into both worlds like you and I will be able to! Besides normal worlders will be able to come here”

Sandman smirked again getting up now, “I’m sure we’ll be fine Benzedrine. Don’t let the Mayor over work you. I’m going to go see what Donnie and Horse Shoe Crab are up to”

As Sandman made his way over to the door Benzedrine stopped him, “Sandman, I can trust that you won’t do anything stupid now that the worlds are combined, correct?”

“Right, I wouldn't dream of it Benzedrine” He laughed slipping out of the laboratory and into the halls, his footsteps echoing as he walked down them still holding his smirk and uncrossing his fingers from behind his back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just have been thinking of this story again and I really needed to write something besides my essay that has to be about my life (Which is causing me to be really upset) but whatever it will be over soon enough.

Anyways updates will probably be slow for a little