Status: Updates when ever :)

America's Suitehearts

Chapter One

Sandman was out doing his job; helping people who couldn’t sleep and giving dreams. Most Suitehearts and people in Hollywood Hills found it funny that he was the one to put people to sleep when he couldn’t even sleep himself. Sometimes it irritated Sandman that while everyone was in their fantasies he sent them he was stuck in reality of Hollywood Hills.

To not feel so alone Sandman wouldn’t ever help Benzedrine sleep so that he had someone to talk to. Benzedrine has a restless mind that is always coming up with ideas which caused him to get little sleep. He seen just how much Sandman wanted sleep and Benzedrine’s job was to make people happy so, he made a sleeping pill for Sandman to take when he couldn’t take staying in reality.

Sandman thought about how much he wanted one of Benzedrine’s sleeping pill right now. His mind had been buzzing a lot lately over a girl he had to help get sleep every night. She would stay up for hours writing down in journals about her dreams which entertained Sandman. Once he found out about the journal he would send dreams of his past memories of when Hollywood Hills was a better place. Like he hoped would happen she wrote about them and attempted to piece the memories in order.

He shook his head to try and stop thinking about her before he would be sending everyone a dream of her. With the snap of his fingers he appeared in a room that held a little boy who was more interested in his TV than getting sleep. Sandman made a fist and opened it then blew the gold dust towards the boy causing him to yawn and close his eyes. Quickly Sandman thought up a dream and sent it to the boy.

Now came when Sandman could see the girl he was obsessing over. She was writing like she always did at late hours like this. A smiled appeared on Sandman’s face as he watched her which was rare. It had been awhile since Sandman had a real smile and since he started noticing this girl they came more often. She looked over at a clock on her nightstand and sighed when she seen the time. Sandman sent her to sleep and sent yet another memory of his for her dream.

He finished up for the night and disappeared in a cloud of smoke back to the house he shared with his friends. As Sandman made his way down the long hall to his room he passed Benzedrine’s door and saw his light was still on. Sandman let out a sigh of relief and knocked three times on his door. Benzedrine said it was fine to come in and quickly Sandman entered.

“Yes Sandman?” He asked

“I need a sleeping pill. This girl is making my head go crazy. I can't stop thinking about her” He explained quickly which caused Benzedrine’s head to snap up in Sandman’s direction. Love was different in Hollywood Hills, if you loved someone they were meant for you so Benzedrine knew this was serious.

“Very well” Benzedrine said pulling a pill out of his pocket and handing it to Sandman “I have to make more soon so don’t ask for more”

Sandman nodded and in exchange let Benzedrine get sleep and have a dream of him fixing world peace in the normal world. Slowly he slipped out of the room making sure not to wake Benzedrine and headed to the bathroom for water so he could take his pill. After he had taken it he headed off into his room and collapsed onto the bed with a smile knowing that he would get sleep after many days without it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm sticking to third person :) I like it better haha

Good news is the essay is over and I'm feeling a lot better