Everything You Have Done to Me

C105

Hello everybody. My name is Zoe but I'm sure you knew that. I live in a small village in england and go to Highschool near Hull. My twin Mitch and I live here together with our parents and our dog Mex. My best friend is Jessica or Jess, as I call her. We knew each other just for two years but we immediatly loved each other since the very first second.
I'm nineteen years old and am just going to start my last year of school. Indeed, today is the first day of school after holydays. I like music like Bruno Mars, Jason Derulo and much more but to be honest I've never been into music that much. I'm just listening to it sometimes but that's it. I'd rather chat with my friends and stuff which is hard when you become interrupted by blarring music all the time.
My twin Mitch is twenty minutes older then me which he kept telling me over and over again. He is a cool guy and we are pretty alike, to be honest.
My parents are both very nice persons even though they are having more and more arguments since the last few months. I don't know why though. They are very differen to each other. I don't want to sound rude but I think that my Dad is my favourite. Everytime I ask him for money he would give it to me without hesitation, I love him for that. My mother, on the other hand, keep telling me that I have to earn my own money due to the fact that I am "allready" nineteen. As if I would work all on my own.
We also have a houskeeper whos name is Lucy. She is a looser, to say the least. How would such a life be, working for other people all the time? It has to be horrorble but it is her own fault. I personaly would rather kill myself then working like she does. Well, it is not my problem that she was born in spain, in a family which had not enough money to take care of her. Her destiny did not change thus far, I guess.
Right now, I was about to get ready for the first day at school. The shower, which took about half an hour, woke me up a bit even though I was still much too sleepy. I will never understand why school has to be so early. My brain works better later in the day, anyway but I guess I am not in the position of complaining about it. After I came out of the shower, Mitch shoot a death glare towards me because I needed so long to shower again. My make up consisted of mascara, only a bit eyeliner because I does not want to look like an emo or something like that and of course lipgloss. When I finished my make up I put on a white skinnny jeans, a withe shirt and a pink blazer on top.
"You look amazing as allways sweety" I say to myself, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Making my way down the stairs, my dad sat on the tabel allready, ready for breakfast.
"Goodmorning, darling. Ready for school?" he greated me with a kiss on my forhead.
"As ready as someone can be, I guess." I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down right next to him. "Where's Mitch?" my dad, whos name is Scott by the way, asked in between bites. "Having a shower I guess." "He allways needs so long, it's mindwrecking." he rolled his eyes because of what I had to fight against the laughers.
Finally Mitch came down as well, all styled and dressed. "Zoe, your hair lookes awful. Please make a ponytale or something." were the first words I heard from him for this day. I rolled my eyes, anoyed. "Yeah, Goodmoring as well." but I made a ponytale nevertheless. "Yeah, moring." he waited untill I was doen "Better." With that, he made his way over to the tabel as well and slung down his cerials.

About twenty minutes later the both of us were done eating and made our way to school. We took my car because I needed it after school. On our way some people waved at us, I guessed they were friends of Mitch. When we arrived the schools parkinglot, I parked quickly and made my way to the mainhall were our teachers would give us our schedule but on my way someone bumped into me from my left. "Holy, watch out you idiot!" I hissed but didn't even look at the one who was stupid enough to run into me and went on. "I'm sorry...can you help me maybe?" I stoped, rolled my eyes and turned around to help him with what ever. Only then I realised that I had never seen this guy before. Seemed like he just came here this year. I facepalmed mentaly as I realised what I just got myself into. The guy looked like a fag. Black long hair, he couldn't even see something. A black jeans which was too tight and a disgusting looking t-shirt with wierd shit on it. He had his lip pierced as well. I almost shivered in disgust. "Yeah, what is it?" I tried to hide my disgust. "Could you tell me where room C105 is? I'm new here." he didn't even looked at me. Instead he hided himself behind his bangs. "Right down the hall." I just said without being sure whether it was right and made my way to the mainhall to get my schedule finally. I just wanted away from the emo guy. What would the others thing when they would see me talking to him. I couldn't even think about that.
Just when I arrived my teacher Mr. Brown smiled at me: "There is my favourite student. Let me see.." he said. I really liked him because he kept giving me good marks even though I never said anything productiv throughout his lessons. "Here we are." he gave me my schedule and started talking to the next student right behind me but before I even could threw a look on my new schedule someone ran into me again. I was getting sick of this: "Holy fuck, would you just..." I was about to yell, only to realise that it was Jess, smiling from ear to ear. "OH MY GOD, JEEESS!!" I squeeled and jumped into her arms, hugging her tightly. "I feel like I haven't seen you in years!" I added. "That's because everytime you're on a holydaytrip you're away for about one month, you bitch!" she yelled at me in between laughers. "I can't fight it. I am rich." I joked and acted inocent. Due to the face that the first lesson wouldn't start in the next 15 minutes we sat down for a bit and talk about our holydays. I found out that she had met a new guy again but it wasn't anything serious she insured me. Well, that sounded like her to he honest.
When the time came to visit our first lesson I noticed that I still didn't check my new schedule. "Please tell me that your first lesson is english as well." Jess begged but sadly it wasn't. "Sorry hun, history." I rolled my eyes. I hated history. When I checked the room than, I facepalmed mentaly again. Room C105. "Oh noo..." I signed and rolled my eyes annoyed. "What is it?" she asked worried. "Have you seen this new guy allready?" I asked her. "No, is he hot?" she answered laughing. "Indeed, he is not." I said also laughing about the imagination of this pathetic "thing" being "hot". "He looks like a faggot. All in black, hair in his face, I guess you can imagine. Well, looks like I have history with him." I was annoyed be this. I really hoped that he would not talk to me because he allready talked to me earlier. If he does, I'd show him his place, I sweared to myself...and if not, my boyfriend would. "That sucks, hun. But fact is, those kind of people are allways good to make fun of." she laught which I did, too. She was right. I hoped, for the sake of himself, that he would not think that we could be some sort of friends or something like that. I had to smile about that. We said our goodbyes and made reluctantly our ways to our classrooms which happend to be C105.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everybody, this is my very first story.
It is hard to creat a maincharacter like this one, so I still have to get used to it. I'll try my best to avoid mistakes but I'm from germany that means that my english is not the best. I hope you can forgive me for that :)

Have fun reading the story and leave some comments if you want :)