Miss Missing You

april 30th, 2013

9:04 pm

Mike;

See, I remembered! I don't have the worst memory, really, I just put things off for a while. But this is important.

I know why I thought of you on Friday. It's because that was the day we met at the record store. I drove by there today, down on Main Street. It still looks exactly the same, even the faded tie-dye shirt still hangs in the window.

I hate that it closed that following January. It always seemed like an important place to me. Like fate had put it there just for you and me. Actually, I heard someone just bought it and they're turning it into a music store, not just records, but cd's and guitar lessons and stuff. I don't know if it will be cool or horrible.

I start my new semester on May 14th. Kind of weird, since that was our first date like, ever. I'm kind of weary about going to the restaurant with mom now. She doesn't know everything that happened to you, but she knows the basics.

At least their food is good. And the large portions are nice. So I don't have to talk at all during dinner.

I think Mom knows i'm not 100% anymore. I haven't been really, not since you.

Love,
Tony
♠ ♠ ♠
hopefully i'll update every day, or at least every other day. All the chapters are pre-written, so i'll just have to remember. thanks for reading guys :)