Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Moving Out

*Alan's P.O.V.*
We got everything settled. I just have to move the last of my stuff into Austin's place. I got the last of my boxes into the trunk of his car. I looked at my house one last time. I remember the good times when I was little. But I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened in this house for the past few years. I felt two arms wrap around me and a head on my shoulder. "Lets go." I sighed. Austin let go of me and grabbed my hand. We drove back to his place. We moved the rest of the boxes into my new room. I plopped down on the bed. "Aren't you going to unpack?" Austin chuckled. "I'm too lazy." I rolled over and buried my face in a pillow. I felt the bed dip and Austin pull me close. I snuggled closer to him. I heard someone walk into the room. "Awww." Austin's mom. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." she said. I heard her walk out of the room. I looked up at Austin. He let go of me and stood up. Before I could get up, he picked me up bridal style and carried me. "I can walk y'know." I rolled my eyes. "Where's the fun in that?" he gave me a small kiss. When we got into the kitchen doorway, he put me down. I sat at the table. We ate dinner in a comfortable silence. After dinner, I went into my room and grabbed my guitar case. I opened it and took my (acoustic) guitar out and set it on the bed. I found my old picks along with my tuner. I closed my case and grabbed my guitar. I grabbed the poster I had wedged underneath the strings on the neck of the guitar. I unfolded it. It was my signed Slipknot poster. I remember when I saw them in concert and got it signed. Austin walked in. I smiled and stood up. "I know how much you love Slipknot, so I'm going to make you jealous." I showed him the poster. "Lucky." he crossed his arms and pouted. I chuckled and kissed him. We unpacked all of my stuff. By the time we had everything put away, I was exhausted. I layed down on the bed and fell asleep. A smile on my face.