Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

The Scar

*Alan's P.O.V.*
I woke up to Austin talking in his sleep. I couldn't understand what he was saying. "Alan Ashby is one sexxy ginger." he mumbled. I tried not to laugh. About 10 minutes later, he woke up. He looked at me. I gave him an innocent smile. "What are you up to?" he asked in his oh so sexxy morning voice. "Are you aware that you talk in your sleep?" my smile grew wider. "No. What did I say?" he gulped. "I'm not telling you." I stuck my tongue out at him. He smirked. "We'll see about that." he flipped so he was hovering over me. He started tickling me. I burst out laughing. "S-stop it!" I tried to wriggle out of his grasp. "Not until you tell me what I said!" he laughed. "F-fine! I'll t-tell you!" I shouted. He stopped. "You said, 'Alan Ashby is one sexxy ginger.' It was hilarious!" I laughed. He turned red. "Awww. Did I embarrass you?" I teased. "Shut up." he pouted. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. He rolled over and got up. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at my chest and saw scars and fading bruises from my father's abuse. I traced the scar he left on my stomach. I remember getting it like it was yesterday.
*Flashback*
I walked into the house after school. It was my last day as a freshman. I got to my bedroom and saw my dad in the doorway. He was drunk like usual, but this time he had a pocket knife. He grabbed me by my hoodie. He threw me on the bed. He walked over to me and lifted up my shirt. "I hate you." he slurred. He dug the knife into the skin. He cut me on a few other places, but not as deep as the first one. He left the room. I cleaned myself up and changed into some sweats. I slowly crawled into bed.
*End of flashback*