Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

The Scar (Austin's P.O.V.)

*Austin's P.O.V.*
I saw Alan looking in the mirror. He looked like he was about to cry. I walked up to him. I saw what he was doing. He was tracing the scar on his stomach. He turned and looked at me. I saw a few tears slip down his face. It hurt me to see him upset. I gently wrapped my arms around him. He put me in a deathgrip. I ran my hands through his hair. He started sobbing. I know his dad did that. He eventually calmed down. He sniffled. "Thank you." he whispered. "For what?" I asked. "For holding me when I need it." he looked me in the eyes. I wiped away any stray tears. "Anything for you." I kissed him. It was full of love and passion. He pulled back. "I want ice cream." he said. "Then lets get ice cream." I chuckled. He got dressed and fixed his hair. We drove to the store and bought a huge tub of ice cream. We went home and I out a movie in. I wanted to make Alan happy so I put in 500 Days Of Summer. When Alan noticed what I put on, he looked at me and smiled. I chuckled and sat next to him. We stuffed our faces with ice cream. "Zooey Deschanel is hot." he said. "I thought you were gay." I laughed. "I am. But she's hot." he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and continued watching the movie. Bye the end of the movie, all the ice cream was gone. It made me happy to see Alan in a good mood. I turned the TV off and threw away the ice cream tub. We spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching random movies. It was a good day.