Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Crush

*Alan's P.O.V.*
I found myself shockingly looking forward to school. Only because of Austin and music. I walked to school because it was a nice day. I looked at my locker and smiled when I saw Austin next to it. He smiled when he saw me. I love that smile. "Hey." I walked up to my locker. "Hi." he said shyly. Wait. Why would he be shy around me? I got my stuff out of my locker then locked it. I love how I feel around Austin. I can't be sad around him. His presence is enough to make me smile. We walked to English. I can't stand this class. Its so boring. But at least I shared it with Austin. When Austin and I walked into the music room, there was writing on the board. It read 'Band project today' We sat down in our seats. When the whole class was present, the teacher walked up in front of the class. "Today, I will assign you partners for a band. You will write and perform one song for the class. You have 3 weeks to finish this project." he clapped his hands. He announced a few groups. Austin and I were paired up with bassist who also did clean vocals, another guitarist and a drummer. By the end of the day, we all planned on meeting up at Austin's place since he had the biggest house. When I went home, I was relieved to see my dad passed out on the couch. I quietly walked to my room. I stripped down to my boxers and put on some sweats. I layed on my bed thinking about the day. I kept thinking about Austin. I wasn't surprised when it registered in my mind. I have a crush on Austin.