Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Lets Move Out

*Austin's P.O.V.*
I was lying on the couch when my dad walked in. He looked so tired and worn down. I frowned. I hated seeing him like this. "This is the last night I'll be working ate. We got a new employee at the office so my shifts are shorter. Just a fair warning for ya." he laughed. I blushed. I heard laughter in the kitchen. Shay. "Shut it Shayley!" I shouted. He just started laughing harder. He walked into the living room. I stood up and walked over to him. Shay stopped laughing. I laughed and walked upstairs. I was going to ask Alan if he wanted to move out with me. I had been apartment searching and found a really nice place for an affordable price. I walked in and saw Alan playing with Nala. "Awww. How cute." I chuckled. Alan blushed. "I need to ask you something very important." I sat next to him.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
My heart started racing. What was he going to ask?? "What?" I asked quietly. "Will you move out with me?" he asked hopefully. Did he really just ask me to move out with him!? "Yes. I'd love to." I smiled. Austin smiled too.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
Alan said yes! I can't believe it. I kissed him softly. He pulled away and yawned. Awwwe. "Let's go to bed." I yawned too. Alan nodded we said goodnight to everyone. Alan climbed into bed. I laid next to him. "Goodnight. I love you." he snuggled close. "Goodnight. I love you too." I kissed the top of his head.I fell asleep smiling like an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww. Last chapter of the night!