Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Good News

*Alan's P.O.V.*
We're moving out. Wow... "Alan!" I heard Justin shout from the guest room. He might as well live here. I walked into his room. "What?" I asked. "Sit." he patted the bed. I sat next to him. "First of all, I got rid of all my blades, second, 5 days clean, and finally Shay knows about my mom and wants me to move in with him." he smiled. I hugged him. "I'm so proud of you." I sniffled. I fought back tears. I'm so happy. "And as for the Shay thing, awww. He really cares about you." I pulled back and looked at him. "I know he does. So, you and Austin are moving out right?" he asked. "Yeah." I smiled. "Damn, Austin makes you smile." Justin laughed. "That's not all he can make him do." Shay walked in.
*Shay's P.O.V.*
Alan turned scarlet. I laughed. He flipped me off. "You ass." he muttered. I rolled my eyes. Austin walked in. "Enough teasing Alan for today." he picked Alan up bridal style. "Awww. You two are adorable." Justin laughed. Justin has the cutest laugh. I sat next to him on the bed. He leaned his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around him. I can't wait for him to move in with me. Mostly because I love being close to him, but also because I want him to move out of that hell hole he calls a home. We cuddled for a while. "I just realized something." I said. "What?" Justin asked. "Austin and I are both dating gingers." I chuckled. "I noticed that." he chuckled. A few minutes later, I heard him softly snoring. Awww. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwe. Last chapter of the night! Please comment & subscribe. :)