Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Comfort

*Austin's P.O.V.*
We were back at my place and I'm still pissed off. Its so bad that Alan had to drive. Right now I'm pacing back and forth in the living room. "Why weren't this pissed off when Jon was going after me?" Alan asked. He sounded hurt. My heart shattered. "Trust me, I was twice as mad, I just didn't want to scare you. Plus, I got to confront him when he was messing with you. But now its summer vacation and I graduated." I ran my fingers through my hair.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
My heart swelled when I heard Austin say that. He cared enough not to blow up and terrify me. He sighed and sat by me. He snuggled close to me. "I'm so worried about Justin." his voice cracked. "Me too. Me too." I sighed. I heard him sniffle. I looked at him. He was crying. I gently turned his head so he was facing me. I wiped away his tears. "He'll be okay. It's gonna take awhile, but he will." I said softly. He nodded slowly. I carefully wrapped my arms around his waist. He buried his face in my neck. "I love you so much." he whispered. "I love you too." I rubbed tiny circles on his back. We sat there for a few minutes. Austin picked me up. He carried me to the bedroom. I looked at the clock. It was 10 o'clock already. I strippe down to my boxers and crawled under the blanket. The lights went off and I felt the bed dip. Austin pulled me close. "Good night Alan." Austin yawned. "Good night Austin." I smiled. I fell asleep in the arms of the person I love the most.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! New chapter! Please comment and subscribe! :)