Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Why Did You?

*****TRIGGER WARNING*****
*Shay's P.O.V.*
I woke up to an empty bed. I heard someone crying. I saw that the bathroom door was closed. I got up and opened the door. I gasped. Justin was in a ball on the floor. There was a small pool of blood. He was sobbing. I fell to my knees. I called Alan and told him to get over here. Justin started having a panic attack. I grabbed his shoulders and made him look me in the eyes. "Justin. Listen. I need you to try and match your breathing with mine. OK?" I told him. He nodded. I started taking deep breaths. He slowly calmed down. I heard the guys rush in.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I saw Justin and nearly screamed. He relapsed. "Why?" I squeaked. He looked at his laptop. I looked at what was on the screen. Someone sent him a message on facebook. It was from Jonathan. It was horrible. It said he was worthless and a waste of space. Basically everything he called me. "It's from Jonathan." I looked at Austin. He looked beyond pissed. Shay cleaned Justin up. We spent the next few hours comforting him.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
I'm beyond pissed off. I have had enough of Jonathan. First he bullied Alan, now he's doing the same thing to Justin. The next time I see him, he is going to pay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter for a few. PLease comment and subscribe. :)