Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

I Will

*Shay's P.O.V.*
I woke up before Justin. He had me in a vice grip that I didn't attempt to get out of. I sighed and ran my fingers through his messy hair. I looked his face. He looked so happy. Justin's eyes fluttered open. He yawned. "I'm hungry." he whispered. I smiled and hugged him. "I'll make us lunch." I got up and brought him with me. I made Justin's favorite quick lunch: hot pockets. My parents weren't home like usual. They always left for work early and came home late.
*Justin's P.O.V.*
I managed to eat a hot pocket. Shay looked so proud and happy. Now for the next challenge, keeping it down. My stomach isn't used to retaining a lot of food. Shay said we needed to go to the store to restock the fridge. He washed the dishes and grabbed the car keys. We spent the next two hours shopping. We had bought groceries within an hour. Bought we decided to go to the local music store and got some stuff for our guitars. I also bought a couple CDs. We went home and had a lazy day. Which meant cuddling in sweat pants and watching funny movies and throwing popcorn at each of each other. It was overall a great day. I didn't each that much, but I ate more than ever. It was going to be hard, but I will get better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short. :/ Sorry!