Status: Please read and be harsh about your critiques!!!

Hollywood Undead

Meeting Hollywood Undead

“Calena is that you?” A woman who was about five feet in front of me asked.

“Yes. Do I know you?” I asked trying to figure out why she looked familiar.

“It’s me Paula. Paula Ayers. Your best friend since, like, forever.” she said holding out her arm so I could see the tattoo on her wrist.

“Oh my God no way. I knew you were out here but I didn't think I would run into you so soon.” I said closing the distance between us to hug her.

She hugged me back and I noticed a really cute guy standing beside her laughing to himself.

“I almost didn't recognize you with your hair dyed.” she said breaking our hug. “But the tattoo gave you away.” she said pointing to my wrist

I looked down at my wrist and smiled remembering the night we got our matching tattoos.

“I still remember the night we got these.” I said with a smile on my face

“So do I.” she said smiling. “Anyway, how have you been? It’s been what four years now?”

“A little more than four.” I said “I've been alright.” I said grimly.

“Oh let me guess it has to do with a guy?” she asked

“Oh you know me so well.” I said sarcastically

I never really had much luck with guys. It wasn't that I didn't have luck finding them it was that they were all ass holes. In our later years of high school Paula made it her mission to find me a good boyfriend.

“So who’s your friend?” I asked changing the subject.

“Oh sorry, Calena this is Jorel but everyone calls him Jay. Jay this is Calena.” she said.

Jay and I said hello to each other and shook hands.

“He’s in a band.” Paula said smiling.

“Wow I always knew you would end up with a guy in a band.” I said smiling at her. “So what’s the name of your band?” I asked looking at Jay.

“Hollywood Undead” he said.

“Oh cool name.” “Don’t take this the wrong way but I've never heard of you.”

“That doesn't surprise me we haven’t came out with a CD yet because everyone who wants to sign us tries to censor us.”

“Oh okay. So tell me more about your band!”

“Well we formed about two and a half years ago. We started out with seven members but then we lost a member of the band which set us back. Before you ask no he didn't die he left. Now were using a friends recording studio to work on our music.”

“Oh okay. So what kind of music do you play?”

“We actually combine Rap, Hip Hop, and Rock.”

“Oh wow I didn't know it was possible to combine all three.”

“Neither did I until I listened to them and wow it sounded great.” Paula said

“Really that’s cool.” I said laughing at how giddy Paula was.

“Yeah their voices sound awesome together.” Paula said.

“Okay anyway.” I said laughing. “I would love to hear you play sometime.”

“We are actually on our way to the studio now to play with a few of our songs. Why don’t you come with us?” Jay asked me.

“Are you sure it’s okay?” I asked.

“Yeah it’s totally fine. We wouldn't mind getting someone else’s opinion about our music, but you have to be honest.”

“I will. Plus it will give Paula and I a chance to catch up.”

“Yeah plus you’ll be able to meet the HU guys and girls!!”

“She means the other band members and their girlfriends.”

“Oh okay. Did I look confused?” I asked.

“Yeah you did. Sorry I’m just so used to saying that.” she said

“No worries.” I said.

“Okay we are going to be late if we don’t get a move on.” Jay said.

“Oh relax the studio is only two minutes away.” Paula said taking Jays hand.

We walked not really talking much. For it being almost February it was really nice out. Then again this is Los Angeles not New York.

When we got to the studio Jay and Paula went in first. I went in behind them and seen five guys sitting in chairs and on a couch.

“GOD DAMN.” I heard one of the guys say.

“Easy Johnny.” Jay said.

“Why does she have a boyfriend?” Johnny asked.

“No but you have a girlfriend.” Jay said.

I looked over at Johnny and wow was he good looking. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. Then one of the other guys stepped in front of Johnny and smiled at me.

“Guy’s this is Paula’s friend Calena. Calena this is Deuce, Funny Man, Da Kurlz, Johnny and Charlie is the dumb ass that wont stop staring at you.” Jay said pointing to each one of them.

Everyone said hi to me except for Charlie. He came over to me and kissed my hand then said hi.

“Alright Charlie stop flirting with my best friend.” Paula said going over to the couch to sit down.

“It’s just a little harmless flirting.” He said winking at me.

“Charlie get your ass over here.” Jay said causing me to look over at him.

When I looked over I seen that the guys had masks on. I turned back to Charlie and about had a heart attack. He had a black and white bandanna over his mouth and black sunglasses and hat on.

“Oh my God.” I said jumping back.

“Am I that scary?” Charlie asked.

“Well no not really. I just wasn't expecting to see you that way.” I said.

“CHARLIE GET YOUR ASS IN THIS BOOTH RIGHT NOW.” Johnny yelled.

The only reason I knew it was him was because he lifted his mask to yell. His mask was blue with a white 3 on the left cheek and 4 orange and black butterfly’s going down the right side.

“He’s only doing that cause he’s JEALOUS.” Charlie yelled as I walked over to sit on the couch with Paula.

I heard Johnny say something to Charlie but I couldn't understand what he said.

“Okay wow. So why do they wear masks? And what is the deal with Johnny and Charlie?” I asked Paula as I sat down next to her.

“They wear masks cause its something different and it makes them stand out. Charlie and Johnny are just dorks who love to joke around and pick on each other. They do it all the time.”

“Oh well it sounded real. Anyway are they any good?”

“No it’s not real they are best friends. They actually kind of have a story like you and me except they have known each other since pre school. And yes they are AMAZING.” she said

“Can you hear us?” Jay asked and Paula and I nodded.

“Okay. Calena tell us what you think after we’re done. We’ll be ready to start in a few minutes.” Jay said and I nodded

“Paula have you heard from Sara she was supposed to be here by now?” Johnny asked coming out of the booth.

“No I haven‘t.” she said and he went back into the booth looking mad.

“Who?” I asked.

“His girlfriend”

“Oh okay. So what are the guys real names?”

“Deuce’s real name is Aaron. Funny Man’s real name is Dylan. Da Kurlz’s real name is Matt. Johnny’s real name is George. Charlie’s real name is Jordan. And Jay’s real name is Jorel but I told you that when I introduced you to him.” she said

“Oh okay. So do they all prefer their stage names or is that just Jay?”

“Deuce, Funny and Da Kurlz don’t really care what you call them. Jay prefers Jay because when he hears Jorel he thinks he is in trouble. Johnny hates and I mean hates being called George but I don’t really know why. And Charlie likes being called Charlie or Charles don’t ask me why because I have no idea.”

“Wow. Alrighty then ill try to remember that.” I said looking over at the guys in the booth. “Which guy is the one with the creepy mask?” I asked a little freaked out by it.

“Oh that’s Da Kurlz he pretends to be pretty twisted but I have gotten to know him and he’s actually a pretty cool guy. Same goes for Funny.” she said pointing him out.

“His isn't too bad.” I said “I really like Johnny’s mask though its really cool.” I said

“Okay gorgeous we are ready.” Charlie said to me

“This song is called Undead.” Jay said

Undead(5x)
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today,
Ya know, I don't give a fuck what you think and say,
Cause we gonna run this whole place anyway.
(Undead!)
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today,
Ya know, I don't give a fuck what you think and say,
'Cause we gonna run this whole place anyway.

I represent that motherfucker writin' on the wall
When you see, J-3-T,
Thirty deep he’s gonna brawl,
Fuck all haters I see,
Cause I hate that you breathe,
I see you duck,
You little punk,
You little fucking disease,
I got H.U. tatted on the front of my arms,
Boulevard, Brass knuckles in the back of the car,
Cause we drunk drive Cadillac’s we never go far,
but when you see us mother fuckers,
better know who we are.
I got one thing to say to punk asses who hate,
Mother fuckers don't know what,
You better watch what you say.
From these industry fucks,
To these faggot ass punks,
You don't know what it takes,
To get this mother fucker drunk
I'm already loud maybe,
Its a little too late,
Johnny's taking heads off
of all faggots who hate,
Cause I am good motherfucker and there's a price to pay,
Yeah, I am a good motherfucker and its judgment day!

(Undead!)
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today,
Ya know, I don't give a fuck what you think and say,
Cause we gonna run this whole place anyway.
(Undead!)
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today,
Ya know, I don't give a fuck what you think and say,
'Cause we gonna run this whole place anyway.

I'm getting used to this nuisance, fags who bad mouth this music,
How fuckin stupid and foolish of you to think you can do this,
You cowards can't, you never will, don't even try to pursue it.
I took the chance, I paid the bill, I nearly died for this music.
You make me wanna run around, pulling my guns out and shit,
Your tempting me to run my mouth, and call you out on this bitch,
How ignorant you gota be to believe any of this,
You need to slit your wrist, get pissed and go jump off a bridge,
What? You can't see the sarcasm in the verses I spit?
What? You think I just got lucky didn't work for this shit?
Bitch. I've been working at this ever since I was a kid;
I played a million empty shows to only family and friends.
What kind of person with disadvantages deserves to get big?
I’d hate to be that person when my verse comes out the kid's lips.
That shits as worse as it gets. This verse is over, I quit.
Signed Charlie Scene on your girlfriend's tits.

(Undead!)
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today,
Ya know, I don't give a fuck what you think and say,
Cause we gonna run this whole place anyway.
(Undead!)
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today,
Ya know, I don't give a fuck what you think and say,
Cause we gonna run this whole place anyway.

White boys with tattoos,
Were pointing right at you,
Were breaking everything, r-rowdy like a classroom,
Pack of wolves, Cause we don't follow the rules,
And when you're running your mouth,
Our razor blades come out,
Why you always pressin?
You know I'm never stressing,
With fucking DMS,
J-Johnny to my left,
Got Phantom and the rest,
Who are down to rep at the west,
I grew up on drive-by's and L.A gang shots
So what the fuck you know about being a gangsta?
And What the fuck you know about being in danger?
You ain't doing this, so you know you just talking shit.
Mad at all the boys cause every song is a fucking hit.

(Undead!)
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today,
Ya know, I don't give a fuck what you think and say,
Cause we gonna run this whole place anyway.
(Undead!)
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today,
Ya know, I don't give a fuck what you think and say,
Cause we gonna run this whole place anyway.

Mother fucking time to ride, (ride,) (Undead!)
See you drop when we drive by, (by) (Undead!)
Mother fucking time to ride, (ride,) (Undead!)
Watch you fucker's just die, (die) (Undead!)
♠ ♠ ♠
well that is chapter one. please let me know what you think. In case you are wondering yes those are the guys real names. i will have pictures to go along with this soon.