Status: Please read and be harsh about your critiques!!!

Hollywood Undead

"Harmless" Flirting

“Calena!!” Paula said snapping me back to reality.

“What?” I asked.

“What did you think?”

“They were awesome.” I said as Paula got up to go talk to Jay as the guys came out of the booth.

Charlie came over to the couch and sat where Paula had been sitting.

“Did you like it?” Jay asked me as Charlie sat down.

“Yeah I did!!” I said noticing that Charlie had taken off his bandanna and sunglasses.

“Did you like my part?” Charlie whispered in my ear as he slowly wrapped his arm around me.

“Yes I did but I also liked the whole song.” I said taking his hat and putting it on backwards.

As I said that Charlie slid his hand down my right side. When his hand got to just above my hip he poked me. I ended jumping but Charlie wouldn't let me get up. He grabbed my legs and put them over his legs. My head ended up on his shoulder and he poked me again and my face ended up buried into his neck. When that happened I noticed that he had jumped a little. I tried to pull away from him but he held me tighter.

“You’re not going anywhere.” he whispered in my ear taking his hat back from me and putting it on.

The way he was holding me I could tell he wasn't going to let me up anytime soon. I put my head on his shoulder again and looked over at everyone to see what they were doing. The guys were talking to each other, from what I could tell they were talking about the song they had just sang. Paula looked over at me and smirked then rolled her eyes. I shook my head and looked down at my lap.

“Are you alright?” Charlie asked making me sit up to look at him.

“I’m fine.” I said “I’m not gonna move off your lap you wanna loosen your grip a little bit?”

He smiled and loosened his grip but kept his arms around me.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked and I started to slide off his leg a little.

“Yeah I’m okay. I’m just a little upset but its nothing you need to worry about.” I said as he pulled me closer.

“Are you sure because I think I can make it better.” he said turning his hat backwards.

“Oh really how would you do that?” I asked him

“Oh I don’t know maybe something like this” he said kissing my temple.

“Me being upset has nothing to do with you so you shouldn't worry about making it better.” I said putting my head on his shoulder.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“Honestly I would rather talk to Paula about it later.”

“Oh so basically what you’re saying is that I’m not good enough to hear about your problems.”

“I didn't say that I just meant that...” I stopped because I seen him laughing and realized he was only messing around.

I sat up and playfully hit his chest and decided I was going to do the same thing to him.

“That’s not funny I'm already upset and then you make me feel worse by doing that gee thanks that helps a lot.” I said putting my head back on his shoulder pretending to be sad.

“I’m sorry I was just trying to…” then he stopped because I couldn't stand not being able to laugh anymore.

“Oh you little…” he said but I didn't let him finish what he was going to say.

“I’m not little I’m going to be 24.”

“Oh really? Damn you’re a year older than me.” he said

“Oh are you 23 now or going to be 23 later on in the year?” I asked to keep him talking so he would stop asking me what was bothering me.

“I'm going to be 23 later on.” he said

“When is your birthday?”

“My birthday is September 3rd” he said “So when are you going to be 24?” he asked

“The 19th of September.” I said

“You’re joking right?” he asked and I shook my head

“Wow. You like me so much you had to be born in the same month” he said in a smart ass tone.

“Ha you’re funny. To bad I'm older so must be that’s what you did.” I said laughing at him

“Maybe I did.” He said laughing and all of a sudden I felt a big jerk and next thing I knew I was on my back with Charlie on top of me.

“Paula where is Calena ticklish at?”

“Don’t tell him.” I said

“Well you heard her I'm not telling you.” Paula said.

“Try under the arms, her feet, or her neck.” Jay said.

“Wait.” I said moving my face and pushing Charlie’s hands.

His face ended up in the couch cushion and his hands ended up on my hips.

“That’s where Paula is ticklish at not me.” I said looking over because I heard Paula squeal.

Looking over was definitely a bad choice because it gave Charlie full access to the right side of my neck.

“Ah! don’t do that.” I said trying to get Charlie to stop nuzzling and kissing my neck.

“Why not?” he asked

“Cause it’s not exactly a spot where I'm ticklish” I whispered

“Well then what’s the harm?” he asked kissing my neck again.

“Use your imagination.” I said more harshly than I intended to.

“Okay no need to be so bitchy about it.” He said sitting up giving me a fake pout.

“Okay even though I know that is a fake pout I’m still sorry.” I said smiling at him.

As he smiled back at me he grabbed my hands and pulled my arms away from my body. Then he buried his face into my neck and put his hands under my arms and started tickling me.

“Ah come on stop.” I begged “I can’t breathe!!!”

After I said that Charlie stopped tickling me and purposely collapsed onto me. Instead of pushing him off me, because I knew I wasn't that strong, I reached up and gave him a tittie twister. As soon as I did that he rolled over putting me on the inside of the couch, luckily there was enough room for the both of us to lay there.

“OW what was that for?”

“Well if you would have gotten off of me like I asked it wouldn't have happened.” I said smiling at him

As I said that he was draping his arm over me. I noticed that he was getting ready to poke me in the side again. I reached my arm over and gently grabbed the back of his neck.

“Let go.” he said tilting his head back

“Nope. No way” I said smirking at him

He didn't like that I wasn't letting go so he put himself back on top of me. He put his head on my arm and I felt him gently bite me to try to get me to let go.

When that didn't work he started to tickle me. Then when I still didn't let go he started kissing the left side of my neck which caused me to moan a little bit. When I finally let go of his neck he kept his face where it was. Then I felt his lips start to move.

“Charlie stop.” I whispered

“Nope. No way” he whispered

“Don’t steal my words.” I said trying to pull away.

“Isn't payback a bitch?” he asked lifting his head up for a quick second.

I reached up to grab his neck to get him to stop but he grabbed my hands. Then when I tried to use my legs to push him off me he put all of his body weight onto me. I realized I wasn't going to get him off me anytime soon so I stopped fighting him.

After I gave in I felt Charlie’s lips turn into a smile. After a minute or so I could tell he was getting bored because I wasn't fighting back. Then I felt him start licking my neck and I knew he was doing it to try to get me to fight back.

“Charlie you better not be doing what I think you are doing.” I whispered.

“Well what is it you think I am doing?” he asked using the same smart ass tone he did before

“Seriously Charlie don’t give me a hickey.”

“Alright I wont” he said but he still didn't get off of me.

“Charlie get off me. I cant breathe.”

“Are you calling me fat?”

“No but you aren't light either.”

Charlie wrapped his arms around me and slowly rolled over. After he rolled us over my back was to the couch and he was on the edge.

“It’s about time. Jesus dude come on now you have a girlfriend.” Johnny said

“Shut up.” Charlie said rolling his eyes.

“You gonna make me dumb ass?”

Charlie was about to say something but before he could I put my hand over his mouth.

“You have a girlfriend?” I asked raising my eyebrows

“Yeah he does.” Johnny said

“Go figure! You’re an asshole just like every other guy I start to like.” I said.

“I know I should have said I have a girlfriend and I’m sorry I didn't.”

“So you just let me lay here and flirt with you and you flirt back instead of saying oh by the way I have a girlfriend.” I said letting him know I was pissed at him.

Charlie looked at me and smiled like that was going to make it all better. Then he tried to wrap his arm around me. I shook my head, rolled my eyes, and then pushed Charlie off the couch.

When I pushed him I heard everyone laugh. Then not even a minute later I heard the door open.

“Charlie why are you on the floor?” a woman that wasn't Paula asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is chapter 2 the guys birth days, as far as i know, are accurate but the ages are not.