Status: New Story! Let me know if there's any interest in continuing it?

All the Wrong Reasons

Samantha Lawrence is just your everyday, average, moody teenager with only one thing on her mind. Well, except for the fact that those mood swings of hers tend to get pretty violent on the night of the full moon. Oh, and that one thing on her mind? Yeah, that's revenge. Or, at least, that was the only thing on her mind, before she actually arrived in the small town of Beacon Hills.

------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If I owned the character Isaac Lahey, I'd be a very, very happy woman who would have no time to upload stories online. As you can obviously see, I don't. Nor do I own anything else related to Teen Wolf; the only things I own are the original parts of the plot and my original characters.

This story is rated R for strong adult language, strong but non-graphic violence, and suggestive but not explicit sexual material that may be unsuitable for some readers. Do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of these themes.

This story will not completely follow the show's storyline, and the timeline of certain events may be different in this story. At the moment, no spoilers from Season 3b have been included, and though this story starts off at the beginning of Season 2, there will immediately be spoilers from Season 3a.

------------------------------------------