‹ Prequel: Sparks Fly
Status: Writting!!

Sparks Fly

Chapter 2

Sparks Fly

Chapter 2

Tony and I flew across the sky heading towards the commotion in Germany. Natasha was flying the Quinjet while Captain America was on the ground fought Loki on the ground.

“This guy’s all over the place,” I heard Natasha say through the mic placed in my ear. Suddenly, AC/DC’s “Shoot to Thrill” blasts through the Quinjet’s speakers.

“Agent Romanoff, Did you miss me?” Tony Asked as we flew up onto the seen. Both Captain America and Loki looked to the sky as Tony flew right over them blasting Loki directly in the chest I landed softly on the ground next to Captain America. Ironman touches down standing up then pulling out every piece of weaponry that the suit has. “Make your move, Reindeer Games,” Tony said as I stepped out towards Loki looking over him. Loki put his hands up in surrender, his armor dematerializing away.

“You made the best choice,” I said returning back to human form.

“Mr. Stark, Ms. Harper,” Captain greeted.

“Captain,” Tony and I greeted back.

We sat in the Quinjet, Natasha watching the sky as we were jetting in the back. Thunder sounds from nowhere and Fury comes on the headset. “Said anything?” Fury asked.

“Not a word,” Natasha replied.

“Just get him here. We’re low on time?” Fury said ending the call. Loki was tied and handcuffed to the seat across from me as I sat next to Tony.

“I don’t like it,” Steve said scrunching his face a little.

“What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?” Tony asked as I shook my head.

“I don’t remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop,” Steve continued.

“Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What’s your thing? Pilates?” Tony asked trying to be funny.

“Tony, sweetie I don’t think he understands you,” I smiled as Steve smiled back.

“It’s like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a capsicle,” Tony explained as I rolled my eyes.

“Fury didn’t tell me he was calling you in,” Steve said changing the subject.

“Yeah, there’s a lot of things Fury doesn’t tell you,” Tony replied looking away from him. Thunder and lightning strikes barely missing the jet making it shake violently.

“Where’s this coming from?” Natasha asked as I readied myself. Thunder rumbles overhead and Loki turns staring out the window.

“What’s the matter? Scared of a little lightning?” Steve asked taunting Loki.

“I’m not overly fond of what follows,” Loki said lowly.

“Don’t worry our resident lightning bolt can handle this electricity,” Tony said pointing to me. All of a sudden a blinding light hit the jet, the mighty Thor. Thor opened the ramp and grabs Loki by the throat and flies out. I changed forms as Tony placed his mask back on.

“Now there’s that guy,” Tony sighed.

“Another Asgardian?” Natasha asked.

“Think the guy’s a friendly?” Steve asked as I stepped to the opening.

“Doesn’t matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract’s lost,” Tony said as he gets ready to jump off the Jet with me.

“Stark, Harper, we need a plan of attack!” Steve yelled out to us.

“Yeah, attack,” I said jumping off the jet and flying after the two figures.

“You listen well, brother. I. . ,” Thor started but Tony flew in a took him down as I landed in front of Loki.

“I’m listening,” Loki taunts to his brother as I jumped towards him grabbing him and flying him back to the jet.

“Stay,” I ordered leaving the jet quickly leaving Loki for Natasha to watch. I flew off to Tony who was fighting Thor in the woods.

I moved to stand in front of Tony as Thor swung his hammer, summoning a ray of energy. I hold out my hands awaiting the arrival of the blast, Thor shoots the blast directly at me, sliding me back into Tony as I absorb the blast into my body. The smoke cleared revealing me standing straight and tall, Thor stared wide eyed as I bring the energy back into a blast and send him to his knees. “My turn baby doll,” Tony said s he and Thor fly towards each other. The two battled, Tony grabbing Thor, elbowing him and smashing him into the side of the mountain. Thor leaps off the mountain and takes Ironman with him. Thor and Ironman crashed right back down into the trees in front of me. Ironman yanked Thor right up, Thor grabs both hand boosters and begins crushing them. Tony quickly charges as much energy as he can and shoots energy in Thor’s face. Thor fall’s back, losing his stance. Ironman headbutts Those, with his gold-titanium alloy helmet. Thor headbutts him back with his head and sends tony cross the forest. Tony flies back but before he could send his hand blasters back at Thor I stood between them causing to stop.

“That’s enough,” I said sharply looking between them.

“Now, I don’t know what you plan on doing here,” Steve said as he walked over to us from his landing point.

“I’ve come here to put an end to Loki’s schemes!” Thor yelled back at Steve.

“The prove it! Put the Hammer down,” Steve says as Tony shakes his head.

“Um, yeah no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!” Tony yelled. Thor backhands Tony with his hammer. Thor then raises his Hammer at Capt.

“You want me to put the hammer down?” Thor asked before leaping into the air, raising the hammer. Capt. crouches down and holds up his shield. Thor brings the hammer down onto the shield and a massive implosion of light reacts to the vibranium shield creating a massive shockwave that blew us all over.

Tony and I stand up, looking around at the damage. Thor looks between all of us still shocked.
“Are we done here?” Steve asked as we all just stood silent.

Tony and I arrive on the SHIELD ship where we both started reading books filled with information about thermonuclear astrophysics. “My little Catalyst remind me why we are reading text books and not having sweet dirty sex?” Tony asked looking up from his book.

“Save the world first then sex,” I smiled throwing the finished book to the side.

“Or, hear me out we have sex right hear surrounded by these books and we can just absorb the knowledge by slight skin contact and then read the rest after,” Tony said as he pushed some books to the side. I smiled pushing mine to the side meeting him halfway.

“You think I’m that easy?” I asked hovering my lips over his.

“When it comes to me, yeah,” Tony said before crashing his lips into mine causing us to fall back onto the ground in front of our bed.