The Call of the Sea

Young Roselle has a mysterious past that involved a legendary group of pirates. Her past has caused her to live in somewhat separation from others. She is an outsider of the town of Boyce. The lord has made a decree that outsiders, people born from outlaws and pirates, must live outside the city limits. He cannot risk such bad blood mix with the good people of Boyce.

Her life as an outsider was simple but tough. Ever since her father died Roselle’s life has somewhat slowed down. However, she knows she plays a key role in the fate of others due to her past. It was best to distance her from others. And she was alright with that, until she met Miles. Much to her dislike, he is the eldest son of Lord Sutton who has a lot of power in Boyce. Still, despite their differences, they form an unlikely bond with each other. Miles life will never be the same after meeting her.
Unfortunately, Roselle’s past comes back to haunt her and Miles is dragged into a dangerously exciting high seas adventure.

A tale of swashbuckling adventure and romance on the high seas that is sure to delight you. Join this story full of danger, pirates, love, lies, and mermaids! Find out the mysterious past of Roselle Woods and effect that has on the fate of those around her!