Status: Whenever I have time.

Shattered Glass.

I Used To Make Out With Medusa.

​​​​I always had a specific target, and it just happened to be a male that was significantly taller, and wider than me. If I was human, he’d be able to crush me, but I’m not. I followed the muscular male into the bar, a smirk sliding onto my face. I just wanted his blood, and soul, nothing else.
​​​
I usually made my kills quick, but tonight I was in the mood to stalk, and hunt and the guy had noticed I had been following him. He kept glancing over at me with weary eyes, and it was amusing.
​​​
With the same smirk plastered on my pale face, I sat down at the bar, pretending I was getting a drink. I ordered myself a glass of alcohol, and waited. The alcohol would have no effect on me since I’m a demon; the only thing that makes me feel high is devouring blood.
​​​
Blood wasn’t as fulfilling as souls were, blood only kept me fed temporarily, but devouring a soul would keep me fed for months, and I wouldn’t have to kill. But that would take all the fun out of it, killing is fun, and I plan to keep doing it.
​​​
I glanced at the man from the corner of my eye, and his gaze met mine. I shot him a smirk, and he frowned. I knew I was making him squirm, and it made me grin sadistically.

​​​My head turned when someone sat beside me. My red eyes roamed over him, he had a nose piercing, long brown hair that stopped at his shoulders, and was rather short.

​​​​​ I quickly looked away when he caught me staring. I glanced at him again, analyzing him once more.
​​​
What was he? I knew he was human, but he wasn’t here to just drink, and that scared me.
​​​
What if he was a hunter? It was possible, and the thought made me decide that killing my target and getting out of there was the best idea. ---- I downed the rest of my drink, tossed a few dollars over to the bartender, and got up from my seat.

​​​The man saw me, and exited the bar himself.
​​​
I smirked.
​​​
This is going to be so much fun.​​
​​​
​-----
​​​​​
I pushed my way past a few people that were just entering the bar, my eyes locked on the male’s back. I saw him glance over his shoulder, so I quickly dodged into an alleyway, noticing him sigh in relief when he didn’t see me.
​​​
My smirk widened, and I slipped back onto the sidewalk, still following him.
​​​
When I was sure that no one else was around, I grabbed him from behind, clamping my hand over his mouth. He tried to fight back, but I was stronger, and that scared him. I felt hot tears spill from his eyes as I dragged him into a deserted alleyway.
​​​
I shoved him to the ground, smirking down at him; my eyes were glowing in the darkness, making the red more prominent.
​​​
The man started shaking, which was quite funny since he was 6’2, and super muscular.

​​​“Aww, are you scared?” I taunted, causing him to tremble from his seat on the ground.

​​​‘’W-What do you want?” He stuttered.
​​​
I grinned.
​​​
“Your blood, but mostly your soul..” I hissed, feeling my claws elongate, and he noticed.

​​​The man backed away, his back hitting the wall. He looked up at me with wide eyes, his bottom lip trembling.

​​​​​ “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?”

​​​“Your end..” I hissed, and then lunged at him. I sank my shark like teeth into his neck, devouring every drop of blood. I watched his body slump to the ground, and then I waited.
​​​
His soul would leave him soon, and all I had to do was wait.
​​​
About five minutes passed, and I watched as a small white light floated from his chest. I quickly muttered a spell under my breath, and it drifted towards me. I sucked it in, feeling my entire fill with a warm feeling.
​​​
What I had just done was illegal in the world of demons, but I didn’t care. My own kind was hunting me, I’d continue to elude them. I had hunters, angels, demons, and covens of witches after my ass, and they didn’t stand a chance.

​​​​​ They all feared me since I’ve practically slaughtered most of them.
​​​
Just thinking about all the people after me humored me, and I laughed.
​​​
“What’s so funny?”
​​​
My head turned, my laughter dying. I bared my teeth, surprised to see the boy from the bar. I watched as his bushy brows furrowed, and then his gaze landed on the deceased man I had killed.
​​​
“You’re Kellin Quinn..” He gaped.
​​​
I smirked at his sudden realization, and he suddenly pulled out a weapon.
​​​
“And I’m going to destroy you..” He added, glaring at me.
​​​
“Good luck with that..” I sneered before disappearing. “You’ll never find me.”
​​​
And then I was gone.​​
♠ ♠ ♠
this is horrible i'm so sorry