Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

23

After Beverly suggested getting Ricky smashed we all paused for a second, she looked at us expectantly but no one moved. "Bev, it's Sunday. We can't get smashed."

"We aren't doing shit. He is." she pointed right at Ricky and his eyes got a little wide.

"Hell no." Angelo spoke up. "If there's alcohol I am drinking it."

"Nope it's mine. I say only Ricky. Betcha he never has. It'll be fun to watch."

Instead of waiting for us to do her dirty work for her she got up and pranced down the hall to her room and came back with a bottle of Jose Cuervo and a near empty bottle of Jack. She handed the Jack to Angelo and told him to knock himself out, then handed the nearly full bottle of Cuervo to Ricky and told him to drink until she was a triplet.

"Yes! Five drops of alcohol! Getting crazy to night!" Angelo said, then looked unamused as he put the bottle down on the table.

After a minute or two Ricky finally decided to give it a shot. He took his first swig and you could tell he thought it was horrible. "That is disgusting." he said.

"And? Til I'm triplets kid. You're a new drinker, it wont take long." She snatched the bottle of Jack and took a swig of it. "And don't talk shit on Jose, he's the life of the party."

"Yeah, talk shit on Jack's grandfather. Gentleman Jack. That shit is rank." Angelo laughed.

I just watched Ricky take another drink of the tequila, you could tell he really hated the taste of it, but after awhile you get used to the burn and it starts to feel nice and before you know it, you're face down in a bathtub with a dick drawn on your face with a magic marker.

After about his seventh sip the kid was wasted. He claimed he was only seeing twins though so he shouldn't be cut off yet. I'd say he barely had three full shots in all, but he was definitely seeing double because when he tried to take another sip he poured it right down the side of his face.

"You can't stop until I have six boobs!" Beverly laughed as he struggled for another sip. "Two for each of you."

He giggled. "Boobs aren't my thing."

"Have you ever even seen boobs?" she asked. I kinda wondered that know, too. He had seen Angelo and I naked but I never knew if he had seen a woman naked. And if I knew Beverly, we were all about to see her naked. She wasn't shy and even though women weren't my speed I can tell you that she had a nice body.

"She's going to show you her tits." Angelo said, laughing already.

A second later he turned the bottle up and gulped for a few seconds. "Have fun with that." He mumbled as he swayed to the side a bit.

She got up and sat right on the other side of him. "Are there three of me now little girl?" she asked.

"Four. That can't be good."

We all just laughed and mutually agreed that it was time for him to get to bed. Beverly apologized for not getting a chance to show him her boobs and Angelo picked him up and carried him to a back room and laid him in bed. "He's gonna feel like shit tomorrow."