Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

24

After getting Ricky smashed none of us went to school the next day and when we finally made it back on Tuesday the rumor mill had already started. People asking and assuming that we had a giant orgy at Beverly's house yesterday and all manner of stupid shit that made me want to laugh and punch someone in the face at the same time.

Beverly laughed at everyone about it. "You cunts are just jealous because I sucked Angelo's dick and you can't."

She was having more fun with lying to them then trying to tell them the truth. Chris and Ricky tried to stop her but we had the same view. No one was going to believe us anyway, so we might as well make the story good. By the end of the week everyone had thought all four of us just fucked each other senseless Monday. And to be honest it was the funniest fucking thing I had ever witnessed in my entire life.

Even Ricky was laughing at all of the stupidity. "People are fucking dumb."

"I think they're in a mutually exclusive relationship now, not just fucking." Beverly added. She had popped in with us a few times around school and by that I mean she shouted across the cafeteria at us a few times. Mostly saying "Hey did you know..." Insert random lie about our make believe orgy here.

What I was really impressed with was how well Ricky was handling it. He wasn't being a little kid about it and he was acting mature about people making up stupid lies. It wasn't bothering him and he laughed along with us when we made fun of it. He still got a little shifty when Beverly mentioned showing him her tits sometime, but he was allowed that uncomfortable feeling and Beverly said she was going to say it until he stopped being uncomfortable or she actually showed him her tits. Which is, in my opinion, why Ricky vehemently opposed to going to her house again this weekend.

He looked like he had something on his mind as well though. I couldn't help but wonder what it was. He wasn't being very easy to read on this. I could tell he wasn't angry over anything, he just seemed down.

"He's just mad because he's torn over whether he wants to see my rack or not." Bev said, putting her arm around his shoulders. "Here's a hint: you do." she winked and giggled. "I got a butterfly tattoo on my right nipple a few weeks ago. Looks like it landed on my areola. Wanna see it?"

That kind of interested me a little, all this talk of Beverly's boobs had really brought out the straight in me and I was curious. She caught me staring at her breasts and winked. "Angelo wants to seeeee." she said in a sing-song voice. "Might have to take him home to show him."

Well I mean, I was just friends with Chris and Ricky, sure I had intense feelings for Chris and a few for Ricky, but they were for each other. Two really sweet boys made for each other really. Beverly on the other hand, had a personality that fit in with mine beyond perfectly. She was an asshole when she needed to be, she was assertive and dominant, self confident and funny.

So now that I had, figured this out I needed to figure out how to tell Chris and Ricky. Or just figure out a way to get in with Beverly and tell them later. I didn't know which one I had preferred to do. Ricky still blocked Beverly's attempts to show him her boobs so I cut in and suggested I walk Beverly home and meet the guys at Ricky's later. The small one was more than happy to get rid of Beverly and I was more than happy to get rid of him, so we paired off and went our separate ways.

When we were out of hearing distance Beverly pinched my ass and smirked. "You just wanna see my tits."

"That's not true." I said acting offended. "I wanna see your ass, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just three more chapters left until this story ends. ^.^
Comments and feedback determine the necessity or uselessness of a spin off story.
Let me know what you guys want!

xoxo
Sparrow