Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

Six

"Because you felt like you had to Chris. You may care about me, but not the way you care about Angelo."

Ricky was trying to defend himself against the complete bullshit he just spouted to me about Chris. He could defend himself all he wants but I saw the hurt in Chris's gaze and that pissed me off more.

"No shit I don't care about you like I care about Angelo." Chris shot. "I have known Angelo for YEARS. I have had all that time to bond with him and know everything about him! You can't compare yourself to him!"

"You don't need to protect me anymore... A whole new side of me is about to come out and I fucking promise you it's not going to be pretty." And with that, he just walked away.

What a little fucking shit head. He's the cause of all the problems and issues around here but he's going to play the victim and walk away all butthurt? "Well fuck you too you little shit." I spat after him. "Good riddance. And have fun with the "new side" of yourself." I chuckled darkly. I could snap that kid in half with my pinky finger so I was really going to enjoy seeing the amusing spectacle he made of himself.

Turning back to Chris I saw the look of hurt and betrayal in his eyes, I couldn't imagine what he was going through his head but I knew it wasn't anything good. He had bonded with the pipsqueak since he moved here but I don't think he ever expected things to turn out like this. I just hope he didn't blame me for what was happening. I did tell him I was going to leave, I would have too. Averting little mister pissypants feign of badassery.

"Did that really just happen?" Chris asked. Looking around, trying not to believe what he saw and heard was real. Looking at the spot where Ricky was sitting and expecting him to still be there, as if the scene that just unfolded was some sick hallucination. "Did he really, actually say that shit to me?"

"I really, honestly wish I could tell you no." I said reaching over to grab his hands. "But apparently he got a bad hair up his tiny little ass and decided to be a dick to the one person who actually give a fuck about him from day one. So fuck him. He doesn't deserve you."

I could see the pain on his eyes though. He had really cared about Ricky. Part of me was happy the kid left, the other part of me felt like Chris wasn't going to be the same.

I didn't know how this would play out now, and I had no idea what Ricky meant by a "whole new side of him". I wasn't worried about that part, too much I just didn't want Ricky to do something overly fucking stupid and make Chris take drastic measures to put an end to it. I know I wouldn't be afraid to hit the kid, but who knows how much shit he'd have to do for Chris to get pissed. He knew Chris's limits and if his goal was to piss him off... He'd have to do some pretty big things.

I decided the best option would be to get Chris away from people, take him outside for some fresh, head clearing air. Get his mind off of this crap and as far away from that little heart breaking shit as it could get. I had several ideas on how to do it, but I didn't know how well he'd go along with any of them."Ang, can we please just go home?" He asked as I dragged him into Barnes & Noble.

"No, you're going to read Twilight parodies and we're all going to die laughing." I said yanking him down the parody section and grabbing "Nightlight".
♠ ♠ ♠
When in doubt, read Twilight parodies!

xoxo
Sparrow