Status: Finally finished!

Just Another Ordinary Day... Right?

Chapter Four

The guys almost made it to the gate before they found their path blocked by Gates, Shadows and the rest of their little group.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” sneered Gates, an obvious black eye forming from earlier. “Tinkerbell and the rest of her fairy friends trying to make their escape”.

“Get lost,” growled Danny, stepping in front of Ben and Jayy. “Or do ya want ya left eye to match ya right one?”

“You really think I'd let you get another lucky shot on me, you fag? Oh yeah, I know exactly what you are... You and your little pretty boy there,” smirked Gates, nodding toward Ben. “That's why you got kicked out of your last school, right? They didn't want your sort there, right?”

Danny clenched his fists and stepped closer to Gates.

“You'd better shut your damn mouth Gates... Or do ya wanna end up in a hospital bed right next to your cousin, Joel?”

“W-what?” stuttered Gates, clearly taken aback. “W-what do you know about my cousin?”

“Who do ya think put him in there?” smirked Danny proudly.

“Bullshit!” snapped Shadows, stepping up next to Gates. “There is no way a tramp like you could've taken a Madden out like that! You just saw it on the news and now you're trying to take credit for it!”

“Am I? Am I really just trying to take credit for putting that jacked-up, homophobic prick in a coma?” bit back Danny, pulling a skull ring from his finger and throwing it at Gates' chest. “Put that against the dent in the bastards head, and then tell me I'm lying”.

Gates stared blankly at the ring at his feet before slowly reaching down to pick it up.

“T-that's not possible...,” Gates whispered, looking at his own identical ring. “W-why?”

“He was supposed to look after us, Gates,” said Danny slowly. “But he treated us the exact same way you are! We're supposed to be family, Gates! Family is supposed to stick together, not try and tear each other apart cause one member is different! I had to defend myself and protect Ben! I didn't wanna hurt him, Gates, but he left me no choice”.

The two groups of guys looked on at Gates and Danny. Ben gently took hold of Danny's arm to calm him down.

“Come on babe,” whispered Ben, gently pulling Danny away.

Danny slowly let Ben pull him away, and the others followed them away from the school and Gates, Shadows and their gang.

“What was that all about?” whispered Jayy to James as they followed Ben and Danny away from the school.

“Danny and Gates are cousins. Their other cousin, Joel, outed Ben and Danny at our last school and tried to kill Ben to “turn Danny back normal”, but Danny got their first and beat the holy hell out of Joel and left him in a coma,” whispered back James. “That was three months ago and Ben still has nightmares 'bout it”.

Jayy watched Ben and Danny hold tight to each other as they walked, tears filled his eyes and slowly rolled down his cheeks.

“This all ends today,” whispered Jayy to nobody in particular.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one's a little short.
Comment anyway :)