I'm Still Here

Chapter 6

*Annas P.O.V*

I shoved my face into my pillow and finally cried myself to sleep. When I started to daze off I was glad but once the dream began I wasn't.

~~~~~

I woke up in the middle of no where. There were no trees, plants, water, houses, people, no nothing. I looked around and cried out for help but no one heard me. What was I doing here? Why was I here? Finally after yelling for help I saw someone walking up. It was to people that I could see once both of them got closer. Jack and Jessica. Why was Jessica in my dreams? But more importantly, Why the hell was she with Jack?

The two of them approached me Jessica looked me over as they came to a stop in front of me. I took a deep breath and looked at Jack waiting for him to tell me what was going on. I looked down at their hands. There fingers were intertwined. "What the hell?" I asked those being the first words I could think off. Jessica smiled. "Oh sweetie. The pain your going through wont last to much longer. Cause your about to die out here in the middle of no where. With out a boyfriend." She giggled. I narrowed my eyes.

"What do you mean with out a boyfriend. Jacks mine." I didn't like where this was going at all.

Jessica held up here hand. She had a ring on her ring finger. "Not anymore. Hes mine now," she got up into my face "and I don't plan on giving him back." Jessica pulled out a gun. right as she shot it I bolted awake sweating.